Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   i wonder if its only me that noticed it... (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=156664)

Archived Post 05-10-2010 10:48 AM

i wonder if its only me that noticed it...
 
what happen to the Star trek online Council? had no word from them

Archived Post 05-10-2010 10:49 AM

The council idea was dropped shortly after it was announced due to the community outrage.
A new council based upon a different idea is set to be announced in the future.

Archived Post 05-10-2010 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZootCadillac
The council idea was dropped shortly after it was announced due to the community outrage.
A new council based upon a different idea is set to be announced in the future.

This will be followed by a new Community Outrage Plan. :D

Archived Post 05-10-2010 10:51 AM

i see tnx dude :)

Archived Post 05-10-2010 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by personae
This will be followed by a new Community Outrage Plan. :D

lol dont be like that aha nothin will happen to this game if that happens...

its better if theres like and election for members of the council

Archived Post 05-10-2010 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by personae
This will be followed by a new Community Outrage Plan. :D

LOL!!! That was cute :P

Archived Post 05-10-2010 10:55 AM

It's doomed to fail, because the word is out, there's only one Council in Cryptic games and it is already a bunch of pushovers! ;)

Archived Post 05-10-2010 10:56 AM

wonder why u guys are like this? its not gunna help if u guys act like this

Archived Post 05-10-2010 10:59 AM

If we can somehow fill the Council with Klingon players it will be all good. ;)

Archived Post 05-10-2010 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordOfPit (Post 2653094)
It's doomed to fail, because the word is out, there's only one Council in Cryptic games and it is already a bunch of pushovers! ;)

They were just a lame replacement for the much cooler 5th Column.:mad:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:21 PM.