Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Ten Forward (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   AFCTF Events Calendar. (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=157154)

Archived Post 05-12-2010 01:00 PM

(AFCTF) Events Calendar.
 
WEEKLY EVENT:

The Cure

Sunday Evening, May 8th, 2011. 6:30 PST, 7:30 MT, 8:30 CST, 9:30 EST
RA level difficulty. Meet at usual place above the Gamma Orionis Transwarp Gate.
Team build in advance.
Team Win:
Corban Lewis
Post your post event screen shots in our photo album.

*********************************************
Welcome to the events calender for "A Fleet Called Ten Forward."

As you've no doubt guessed we discuss upcoming fleet events or plan new ones.

Most of us have high level characters and tend to plan events at that level. However many of us have lower level characters. If you're a lower level character and want to be able to be part of a fleet activity just post here and we'll do what we can to accomodate you.

For those of you looking for some PVP action, I'd recommend visiting the TF Battle Brigades Thread. Its made up mostly of regular TF posters or channel users.

If you'd like to join the fleet visit our official fleet thread here: Fleet Thread

Archived Post 05-12-2010 01:04 PM

Good call, Corban.

If we have any fleet functions or things like that, I'll post'em here.

There'll be one coming up soon, by the way. I got some free time not this coming weekend, but next weekend.

Archived Post 05-12-2010 01:07 PM

Wewt! I can see all the events too early for me to attend. :p
At least sometimes I catch to the party as everybody is leaving.

Archived Post 05-12-2010 01:08 PM

Remind me to consult you before I schedule any. :D

Archived Post 05-12-2010 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintHazard (Post 2661707)
Remind me to consult you before I schedule any. :D

Just throw in some weekend stuff a few times a month and I will be happy. Maybe a late Friday romp.

Archived Post 05-12-2010 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capulet (Post 2661716)
Just throw in some weekend stuff a few times a month and I will be happy. Maybe a late Friday romp.

Unfortunately, weekends are the time when I'm usually away from the computer, doing things in the real world. :rolleyes:

But I'll do my best. :D

Archived Post 05-12-2010 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintHazard (Post 2661722)
Unfortunately, weekends are the time when I'm usually away from the computer, doing things in the real world. :rolleyes:

But I'll do my best. :D

Real world? I want a divorce! You suck at commitment! I so hate you.. *PUNT* :mad:

Archived Post 05-12-2010 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capulet (Post 2661732)
Real world? I want a divorce! You suck at commitment! I so hate you.. *PUNT* :mad:

:(

One misstep, and I am Capuletless.

Today my world is in shambles.

Archived Post 05-12-2010 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capulet (Post 2661704)
Wewt! I can see all the events too early for me to attend. :p
At least sometimes I catch to the party as everybody is leaving.

Know that feeling (fellow Californian, yes?)! Ah, well...

Archived Post 05-12-2010 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by P.R.O.P.H.E.T.
Know that feeling (fellow Californian, yes?)! Ah, well...

Yes, I am held prisoner in the vastness of California. HELP ME!!!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:14 AM.