Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Ten Forward (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   If you won a 7 day free vacation... (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=159650)

Archived Post 05-26-2010 05:01 AM

If you won a 7 day free vacation...

To ANYWHERE in the world with every single thing possible paid for.. where would you go? What would you see? What would you do?

Archived Post 05-26-2010 05:27 AM

ANYWHERE in the world?

The UAE. I'd see everything I could possibly see and immerse myself in the culture. Then I'd make a two- or three-day trip over to Qatar, and possibly stop by Saudi Arabia for a day.

If only it was longer than 7 days. ;)

Archived Post 05-26-2010 05:28 AM

I'd like to go to America, hire a campervan, and go travelling everywhere meeting 10F member. Afterall, America's quite a big place.

Archived Post 05-26-2010 06:05 AM

An island. Were the sands were white, the waters blue (and bathtub warm), and the ladies scantilly clad.

Archived Post 05-26-2010 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintHazard (Post 2703193)
ANYWHERE in the world?

The UAE. I'd see everything I could possibly see and immerse myself in the culture. Then I'd make a two- or three-day trip over to Qatar, and possibly stop by Saudi Arabia for a day.

If only it was longer than 7 days. ;)

Dude, you would be locked away in prison for your perverted mind over there. So would I. Though, I would head to Oman with you. Tons of Sinbad legends from that country.

For me, I would go to Scotland. Get me a top of the line kilt, both formal, casual, and old traditional (you know, just wrap it, tuck it, and get going). I would visit the estate that I own land on. I would go around and have everyone address me Laird, because of that land on that estate. I would hit up Edinburgh and Aberdeen, especially visiting Medieval sites, and peruse through old Medieval documents. Then I would ask for a week more, and another one, etc., because there is no time in the world for me to do what I would want to do there.

Archived Post 05-26-2010 06:24 AM

id go to a mysterious island with a smoke monster and where no one would answer a straight question

Archived Post 05-26-2010 09:03 AM

Japan. I would love to see the Fushimi Inari Shrine in Kyoto

Archived Post 05-26-2010 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capulet (Post 2703618)
Japan. I would love to see the Fushimi Inari Shrine in Kyoto

It's beautiful. I was in Kyoto for a day. The cherry trees were in bloom, too. :D

Archived Post 05-26-2010 09:39 AM

I'd go to Nova Scotia Canada to be with my sick grandfather, it's been years since I seen him and he's too ill to travel. I miss him dearly and he's the closest thing I ever had to an actual father. I'd like to see him one last time before the inevitable, however the way my luck has been lately I don't have high hopes. *shrugs* C'est la vive.

Archived Post 05-26-2010 10:40 AM

I would get out of Ten Forward and never return.