Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Ten Forward (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   Awesome Titan pic (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=162068)

Archived Post 06-10-2010 11:41 AM

Awesome Titan pic
 
http://www.space.com/php/multimedia/...Arizona%2FDLR.

Archived Post 06-10-2010 11:42 AM

That's not a Titan.

This is a motherf*cking Titan.

Archived Post 06-10-2010 11:43 AM

Now is that bright spot on top where the Enterprise warped into Titan's atmosphere?

Isn't this a Titan?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/checco/220990528/

Archived Post 06-10-2010 11:46 AM

The sun glints off the surface of a liquid methane lake on the surface of the moon in this nasa photo...

I was reminded of the fact that it is such an exotic place to us that instead of liquid water Titan has liquid methane... lakes of it... muddy shores on methane seas... methane mud flats on its flood plains... methane air where methane rain falls from methane clouds...

a... giant... planet... of... wait for it...

... fart.

Archived Post 06-10-2010 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Artorious-Jonah (Post 2740540)
The sun glints off the surface of a liquid methane lake on the surface of the moon in this nasa photo...

I was reminded of the fact that it is such an exotic place to us that instead of liquid water Titan has liquid methane... lakes of it... muddy shores on methane seas... methane mud flats on its flood plains... methane air where methane rain falls from methane clouds...

a... giant... planet... of... wait for it...

... fart.

IT'S TRUE! :cool:

Some day I will visit the fart-planet, and the fart-people will accept me as one of their own.

Archived Post 06-10-2010 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintHazard (Post 2740547)
IT'S TRUE! :cool:

Some day I will visit the fart-planet, and the fart-people will accept me as one of their own.

So many jokes, so little bandwidth

Archived Post 06-10-2010 12:18 PM

be careful, i hear they clash

Archived Post 06-10-2010 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintHazard (Post 2740521)
That's not a Titan.

This is a motherf*cking Titan.

...........

That is one expensive modell too......




But.....
Not Titan Here?









.......

Archived Post 06-10-2010 02:24 PM

yeah. And if you ride in it after having Mexican food for lunch, it smells just the moon Titan this thread started about.

Archived Post 06-10-2010 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintHazard (Post 2740521)
That's not a Titan.

This is a motherf*cking Titan.

wow... how is that NOT op in the game o.O; unless it's the only unit you get and the other team gets like 300+ space marines to try and take you down.... **** that think is HUGE i wish i had 1, i wish someone around here played warhammer =[ why must i be soo alone -crys in corner-


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:43 AM.