Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=200)
-   -   C-Store Borg BO (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=162419)

Archived Post 06-12-2010 12:21 PM

C-Store Borg BO

Okay, with the C-Store release of the Amazon *Female, Engineering) Borg BO scheduled to come out next week...

Any chance of releasing Science and Tactical versions? I can't imagine that it would take that much effort and it would generate more sales, even from people who have the existing one.

Likewise, as you did release some difficult/seasonal content on the C-Store?

Why not also release the male Borg BO in three division flavors?

Archived Post 06-12-2010 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leviathan99
Okay, with the C-Store release of the Amazon *Female, Engineering) Borg BO scheduled to come out next week...

Any chance of releasing Science and Tactical versions? I can't imagine that it would take that much effort and it would generate more sales, even from people who have the existing one.

Likewise, as you did release some difficult/seasonal content on the C-Store?

Why not also release the male Borg BO in three division flavors?

Sience is optainable through KA...

Archived Post 06-12-2010 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hornet331 (Post 2747187)
Sience is optainable through KA...

Sci Male is not Female!

Archived Post 06-12-2010 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tragamite (Post 2747242)
Sci Male is not Female!

Why canīt it be both ? :eek:;):confused:

Archived Post 06-12-2010 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashur1
Why canīt it be both ? :eek:;):confused:

Um... you can't put the skirt on the male and if you could, you'd probably not want to anyhow? lol

Archived Post 06-12-2010 01:03 PM

Yeah, I need to do the STFs, so I can get the Borg Sci officer. I've also been thinking of getting my sister to sign-up for STO (she's always been a big Trek and RPG fan, like me; I think she'll like STO, especially if/when Season 2.0 comes out), so I can get the Holographic Sci officer.

I'd love to see a Borg Tactical officer available in-game (or the C-Store, if truly necessary; I don't think it should be, though); maybe something similar to the Jem'Hadar Borg Tactical Officers. Maybe a female one to even out the genders of the four of them?

I would probably buy a Borg Tac officer from the C-Store, if there was no other way to get it (and depending on it's cost, of course). I want to try to get the KA STF one, but I'll have to do all 3 STFs, and I'm heard some (minor) horror stories about them, lol. I do really want the Science one the most, though; my friend mentioned an idea about having a Borg CMO (back around beta, before we found out the Amazon officer was female and Engineering), and I've always wanted to have one.

I guess I just need to get off my butt and do the STFs. I'd still like to see a way to get a Borg Tac officer, though, hopefully in-game. Pretty good idea (C-Store versions), imo.

Archived Post 06-12-2010 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stormstryke
Um... you can't put the skirt on the male and if you could, you'd probably not want to anyhow? lol

There were supposedly male starfleet officers in skirts in TNG. Also male skirts could go a long way of proving that their anatomy is as correct as KENīs. :o:p:mad:

Archived Post 06-12-2010 01:05 PM

it would still be nice if they release different versions of it :)

male female, Tactical, Science and Engineering...

Archived Post 06-12-2010 01:06 PM

I was thinking on the whole pack thing Lev brought up in another thread. Now if they have packs that are basically the retail items with more, would the people who already have the retail item still pay the same price as someone who doesn't? That could be a nightmare in the C-Store unless they bring in some "Upgrade" purchases at less money than full purchases.

Archived Post 06-12-2010 01:11 PM

I actually had a Zapp Brannigan character planned (he was going to be my Pilot/Helm Officer, of all things, heh) around beta/launch, but I scrapped him because we don't have the male 'skant' uniforms from TNG. (I just watched an episode on my DVR from BBC America (iirc) that had the 3-4 second shot of the guy in the skirt uniform, and it reminded me of my old idea, lol.)

Sorry about that. :o I still wish we could use those versions of the TNG uniform (I would still make my Zapp character, dangit! :D), but, on-topic, I still like the idea of different careers and/or genders for the Borg officers.

(C-Store is we must, but preferably in-game/accolade/vet reward etc. Also, depends on how much they plan on charging for the items that are going in, I guess.)