||06-15-2010 04:56 AM
Release Notes - June 15, 2010
- Name and Leader Name now displays correctly in social menu searches.
- Fixed some typos with the “Hitman” accolade.
- "Tal Shiar's Most Wanted" is spelled correctly now.
- Accolades received for Healing now grant the correct number of points.
- The "Above and Beyond" Accolade is now completable.
- Klingons can now properly unlock the "Directed Energy Modulation III" skill.
- Dreadnought Cruisers are now flagged as unique. You can only have one at a time.
- The 1701-D Galaxy Class Cruiser has been renamed the 1701-D Galaxy Class Dreadnought Cruiser.
- The 1701-D Galaxy Class Dreadnought Cruiser should no longer disappear under certain circumstances.
- The 1701-D Galaxy Class Dreadnought Cruiser now requires players to be correct rank to pilot it.
- The TOS Enterprise ship should no longer be placed into your main inventory when it is commissioned.
- The friendly ship, "Jeska," should no longer appear in Star Cluster missions.
- The "Fluidic Space Slayer" Accolade should now show your progression.
- The "Tripod Terrorist" Accolade should now show your progression.
- The Borg and Undine Special Task Forces now count toward their respective Accolades.
- The "Passives" section of the Character Status UI has been streamlined.
- The passive skills granted by Accolades have been split into Space and Ground sections.
- Several Accolades should now properly grant their passive power.
- Crew members should no longer float above the medical beds on the Khitomer.
- Setting the Attendance Minimum to 1 in the Fleet Event calendar no longer makes the Maximum 1 as well.
- You should now be able to invite your friends to a Fleet while they are offline.
- Fixed a case where a Bridge Officer could have three Commander level skills.
- The icon for the Criminal accolade no longer shows a gray rectangle beneath it.
- The icon for the Smuggler accolade no longer shows a gray rectangle beneath it.
- The Extends Shield icon no longer implies that it is an AoE power.
- The Raptor Bridge Pack now grants the correct Bridges.
- The Klingon Cruiser Bridge Pack now grants the correct Bridges.
- Fixed some AI issues with Lunge.
- C-Store – made several UI updates and improvements.