Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=200)
-   -   Caitians and more up on C-store NOW (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=162886)

Archived Post 06-15-2010 10:25 AM

Caitians and more up on C-store NOW

Your patience has been rewarded ;)

Archived Post 06-15-2010 10:37 AM

Been messing with them

they could do with additional fur colouring options. Something that allows patterns like tiger striping. Also the white option needs to be whiter, it's just a very light orange as it is. (i want to make a white tiger version but can't as it stands)

that said you can mess with the facial options a lot and they almost always look good no matter what you do.

EDIT: Whiskers have the colour option tab but no actual options for different colours.

Archived Post 06-15-2010 10:44 AM

I just bought myself a pet targ :cool:

Archived Post 06-15-2010 10:46 AM

Yep, they were added along with the other items, yay! Hopefully the traits I picked are good for a science officer since that's the only thing I haven't rolled yet.

Archived Post 06-15-2010 10:50 AM

im glad they added caithens, but could nc please add hair to the females. its odd to see them without hair.

Archived Post 06-15-2010 10:50 AM

The caitian traits appear to make them suited for tactical, especially a physical combat/martial artist focused build.

Archived Post 06-15-2010 10:53 AM

got meself a pet targ and the Rivera tribble YAY :D that completes the set.

Archived Post 06-15-2010 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomtotheO
The caitian traits appear to make them suited for tactical, especially a physical combat/martial artist focused build.

Huh, I'm not sure, hopefully mine works as a Science Officer, if not I might have to reroll him as a tactical officer on this side, I kinda always did want a Prometheus Class Starship after all.

Archived Post 06-15-2010 11:13 AM

one thing to note - you may have noticed the new hair tech used in the caitian beards. The team is planning to go back over all the hair in the game in the future to retrofit the older hair tech to this newer tech. When that is done, you can expect more hair options for the Caitians. There is also plans for more color variations and patterns in a future update.

Archived Post 06-15-2010 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dstahl (Post 2756184)
one thing to note - you may have noticed the new hair tech used in the caitian beards. The team is planning to go back over all the hair in the game in the future to retrofit the older hair tech to this newer tech. When that is done, you can expect more hair options for the Caitians. There is also plans for more color variations and patterns in a future update.

:D Awesome, and thank you very much for getting them in. :o sorry for the trouble that I've caused over the subject for the past months.