Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=200)
-   -   so no that he x peopel are getting compensated (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=164782)

Archived Post 06-26-2010 04:54 AM

so now that the x people are getting compensated

what about those that bought multiple copies and co lts for the mus? if you want compensation then sign below

Archived Post 06-26-2010 04:57 AM

/signed it's only fair

Archived Post 06-26-2010 05:21 AM

I agree.. if you compensate one lot of people you need to compensate the entire playerbase who bought more than one copy of the game.

As mentioned above, it's only fair.

Archived Post 06-26-2010 05:51 AM

omg people will never quit about compensations
just give it up

Archived Post 06-26-2010 06:10 AM

& "Exclusive" and "Unique" are trademarks of Cryptic Studios, Inc and mean nothing. All rights reserved.

You will not get any compensation. It's their game and they can change the rules anytime they want. I got cheated twice now, it will never happen again.

I've played many MMOs before, but CE, Referal and Preorder-Gimmiks were never thrown away like this. Even the Star Wars Galaxies CE-goggles were exclusive for years, and SOE is the most money grubbing publisher around.

Consider your money as vasted and learn your lesson from this:

NEVER ever trust Cryptic again.

Pin this on your credit card, besides your paypal-login and to your toilet door so you are sure to remember it when the next "promotion" starts or you want to preorder another Cryptic game or buy a "special" edition.

Archived Post 06-26-2010 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thaxx (Post 2789367)
& "Exclusive" and "Unique" are trademarks of Cryptic Studios, Inc and mean nothing. All rights reserved.

You will not get any compensation. It's their game and they can change the rules anytime they want. I got cheated twice now, it will never happen again.

I've played many MMOs before, but CE, Referal and Preorder-Gimmiks were never thrown away like this. Even the Star Wars Galaxies CE-goggles were exclusive for years, and SOE is the most money grubbing publisher around.

Consider your money as vasted and learn your lesson from this:

NEVER ever trust Cryptic again.

Pin this on your credit card, besides your paypal-login and to your toilet door so you are sure to remember it when the next "promotion" starts or you want to preorder another Cryptic game or buy a "special" edition.

Hilarious signature hehe. So true.

Archived Post 06-26-2010 09:02 AM

Signed ten times over. And I'm barely even affected by this stupidity.

Archived Post 06-26-2010 09:04 AM

moved my post to another thread where it belongs...

Archived Post 06-26-2010 09:30 AM

If you bought the CO LT sub you got exactly what you paid for: a lifetime sub to CO. If you want "compensation" for that, I would recommend actually playing the game you paid for.

Archived Post 06-26-2010 11:03 AM

I vote no.