Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=200)
-   -   400 CP for 1 toon=too much $ (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=168232)

Archived Post 07-15-2010 02:30 PM

400 CP for 1 toon=too much $
 
I for one could really use the two extra ship slots, I purchased all of the vaity skins and the Galaxy-X. I would dearly love the Nebula and Excelsior, but at 400 wig-wahms for only one of my Captains? Unfortunitly I think I will just have to do without this time.

Archived Post 07-15-2010 02:33 PM

Dont worry your not alone :) Think whomever set the price on this burned a big fattie before doing so.Thought about starting a thread earlier to complain then figured whats the point :eek:

Archived Post 07-15-2010 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeaCat
I for one could really use the two extra ship slots, I purchased all of the vaity skins and the Galaxy-X. I would dearly love the Nebula and Excelsior, but at 400 wig-wahms for only one of my Captains? Unfortunitly I think I will just have to do without this time.

I agree, and to make ti worse they have the same thing in CO, and it is for the entire account, not just one captain.

Archived Post 07-15-2010 02:49 PM

And it's only uniforms, no off-duty clothes. I will just choose my costumes wisely and maybe make a one-man fleet for the additional slot.

Archived Post 07-15-2010 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeaCat
I for one could really use the two extra ship slots, I purchased all of the vaity skins and the Galaxy-X. I would dearly love the Nebula and Excelsior, but at 400 wig-wahms for only one of my Captains? Unfortunitly I think I will just have to do without this time.

Uh yea... that's a bit steep for my blood. I suggest lowering the number of points OR making it applicable to all fed toons or klingon toons on the account. One or the other. That would make it bit better...Not to say it couldn't be modified...

The other option would be a Star Trek sit-in....or STO Tea Party...lol jk

Archived Post 07-15-2010 04:43 PM

Well, we could all go to Spacedock and stage a sit in... :D

Archived Post 07-15-2010 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkStone (Post 2850719)
Well, we could all go to Spacedock and stage a sit in... :D

we could drop those shield thing, and block the entrance to admiral quinn's officer. :D Quinn's closed.

Archived Post 07-15-2010 05:01 PM

;
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zodi-emish
we could drop those shield thing, and block the entrance to admiral quinn's officer. :D Quinn's closed.

:D Now that's a plan! ;)

Archived Post 07-15-2010 05:06 PM

Yep, won't buy anything not a consumable that is single character only. Tell me when and I'll bring my bunker fabrication kit.

Archived Post 07-15-2010 05:07 PM

Should one of us post this "issue" into the general comment forums since not many of us seem to be reading over here :D


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:42 AM.