Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=200)
-   -   Nebula and Excelsior (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=170853)

Archived Post 07-27-2010 06:31 AM

Nebula and Excelsior

I'm extremely excited for both these ships, especially the Nebula. <3

I was just wondering if there was any new information on their ETA, their Bridge Officer Layouts and whether they will be Tier 5 ships (Please Please Please x.x)?

So dev's or anyone, is there any info?

Archived Post 07-27-2010 08:56 AM

I'd also love to know this! But I think that's no secret to this board and elsewhere. :o

Archived Post 07-27-2010 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ironearth (Post 2891536)
I'm extremely excited for both these ships, especially the Nebula. <3

I was just wondering if there was any new information on their ETA, their Bridge Officer Layouts and whether they will be Tier 5 ships (Please Please Please x.x)?

So dev's or anyone, is there any info?

Ooooh, ooooh Yes, PLEASE tell us!!!! I wanna know too! :D

Archived Post 07-27-2010 06:39 PM

Nothing? :(

Archived Post 07-27-2010 06:48 PM

Kirk "Hail them lieutenant!"

Uhura "Our hails are going un-answered"

Kirk "Spock, analysis"

Spock "It is Cryptic, Captain"

Archived Post 07-27-2010 06:53 PM

Last I hear Dstahl said sometime in august they would be released, this dissapoints me as I was hoping for them to go up on the C-store this week....not next month.

Archived Post 07-27-2010 07:19 PM

I would like some information about the ships too.

Im also a little worried about the Excelsior getting an ability totally unrelated to combat. If it sacrifices stuff for the Transwarp like the refit ships do, it will be weaker than any other ship.

Archived Post 07-27-2010 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashur1
I would like some information about the ships too.

Im also a little worried about the Excelsior getting an ability totally unrelated to combat. If it sacrifices stuff for the Transwarp like the refit ships do, it will be weaker than any other ship.

^^This. I'm also very anxious to know what the whole package is.

Archived Post 07-28-2010 06:43 AM

Looking forward to seeing them too.

But both the ships should be obtainable in game in my opinion same as the retrofits. I would like to think the delay is an indication that they are considering this, as the latest release on the C Store demonstrates.

*optimism mode enabled*

Archived Post 07-28-2010 09:55 AM

Well, let's be fair to Cryptic. They're pretty good at giving us approximate release windows for new stuff. Most MMO companies don't even do that much.

That said, we're coming up to the end of July, but the release calendar on the main page hasn't been updated for August. Still, I'll wait 'til the end of the month before freakin' out. Chances are they will give us C-store release estimates on the Calendar by the time August hits.

Because a blank release Calendar would look really bad, and I'm sure they know that. :)

(I want the Excelsior myself, BTW. I'm refusing to level my RA5 to VA1 until the Excelsior hits.)