Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=200)
-   -   Retrofit Bridges in the C-Store (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=171778)

Archived Post 07-29-2010 08:22 PM

Retrofit Bridges in the C-Store

Love the new Retrofit Bridges, however after purchacing them, In the bridge select screen in the ship taylor Many of the original bridges are now gone. I do not know if this is bug or if this is intentional but I dont like loosing options I had before.

(exept for the revamp of the celestial class ship thats fine never liked the original)

Archived Post 07-30-2010 12:36 AM

Missing retrofit bridges after purchase

I can't say I have noticed this exact issue but the Defiant Retrofit bridge pack which I purchased is missing from the bridge selection screen. I've sent in two tickets (one from the Atari support page) and have yet to receive a response.

Archived Post 07-30-2010 07:10 PM

I bought the Intrepid bridges and they look awesome, but the bridge officers are standing in their chairs instead of sitting. It looks ridiculous and the captain's chair isn't wide enough to sit in. The captain's chair needs redone so it can be sat in.

Archived Post 07-31-2010 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meyer_Lansky
I bought the Intrepid bridges and they look awesome, but the bridge officers are standing in their chairs instead of sitting. It looks ridiculous and the captain's chair isn't wide enough to sit in. The captain's chair needs redone so it can be sat in.

Agreed please fix it would seem an eazy fix :) :cool:

Archived Post 07-31-2010 05:21 AM

Quality control!!!! dstahl!

Archived Post 07-31-2010 01:53 PM

The Intrepid bridges are awesome, although I don't fit in the captain's chair. The defiant bridges are nice, I do actually like the simplified layout over the default ones. Only 1 minor technical issue I see with the galaxy bridge set, I am not near the game at the moment, but it's the dark bridge with the consoles around teh captain's chair. The UFP logo's are upside down, also several of the wall monitors appear to be blank, my memory might be off, but I THINK it is the monitor that shows the ship cross-section maybe? I do like that they have the conn closer to the captain's chair... I always hated having to yell orders or talk to them over bluetooth to get them to turn left

Archived Post 08-01-2010 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by picardalpha2clearance (Post 2906619)

i have to second this.

Archived Post 08-01-2010 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Z3R0B4NG (Post 2908936)
i have to second this.

I third it...this time I gotta...way too many bugs.

Archived Post 08-01-2010 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by picardalpha2clearance (Post 2906619)

pardon my french but no ****

Archived Post 08-01-2010 04:27 PM

I'm sorry, but the bridge of the Intrepid is a horror. Strictly speaking, if it bears another name, ok.

But as it stands, this is not a variant of the Intrepid...

Galaxy bridge is almost good, but too big.
Defiant bridge is small, almost perfect. But lack of evidence, the console driver.

The bridge of the Intrepid should be redone... Completely.

> Intrepid bridge.

And, the reality > screen.

Well,