Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Team Problems (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=172483)

Archived Post 08-01-2010 04:35 PM

Team Problems

Okay Ive brought up the issue about the Cluters and I hope they fix it soon and im sure it will be. But Now when I am in a team trying to lvl I cant even share the mission with my team mates! and he cant share with me so how are we supposed to help each other with it if they cant do the mission with us and turn it in. And He is a VA 1 and is trying to help me lvl but whats the point of teams if you cant share missions back and forth?

It was awesome when I could have like 3 Admirals and say another LT or Commander helping me out in a mission, It was great fun also.

Good Job tho!

Archived Post 08-01-2010 05:13 PM

Our fleet is still having issues getting into the same instance together in clusters. My friend and I are sent to the same mission but in 2 different instances. It is happening in all the star clusters. We have tried everything to get into the same instance together and nothing has worked. I thought this issue was resolved with the recent patch. This is really making me hate the game, if I can't play with friends, what's the point? Please get on this cryptic before there is no game left to play.

Archived Post 08-01-2010 05:34 PM

Same problem observed since last night, in our case it was the B'Tran cluster.

Archived Post 08-01-2010 05:36 PM

Teams were having troubles getting onto the same Incident Map, and Missions prior to the Season 2 live release, so that should not be a new problem, but an old one that has not been resolved as yet.

Archived Post 08-01-2010 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meyer_Lansky
Our fleet is still having issues getting into the same instance together in clusters. My friend and I are sent to the same mission but in 2 different instances. It is happening in all the star clusters. We have tried everything to get into the same instance together and nothing has worked. I thought this issue was resolved with the recent patch. This is really making me hate the game, if I can't play with friends, what's the point? Please get on this cryptic before there is no game left to play.

Also having the same problem, it was working fine before season 2, and has not been working since, argh this is really getting annoying.

Archived Post 08-04-2010 04:27 AM

Shhh! I ran across this little tib bit in the DEV Tracker Section.

"(dstahl secretly adds that we have resolved 52 bugs today already - including a bug where teammates don't always enter the right map in star clusters. it does take some time to get these bugs into a build that can go live though - but rest assured the team is constantly fixing issues along with their normal development tasks.)"

There is light at the end of the tunnel.

Archived Post 08-04-2010 02:55 PM

I'm having the same issue. I got a lifetime account, but three weeks after release the game seemed to be too repetitive so my friend and me decided to take a break and give the devs some more time to implement new stuff.
Now Season 2 sounded great so we started playing again only to find out that in contrast to a 50:50 chance to not hit the same instance in a starcluster it's now a 100% chance.
I for my part enjoy the star cluster missions, but if we can't do them together it's pointless for me - especially because I wanna become a famous diplomat ;)
So, please, Cryptic fix that...