Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=200)
-   -   Typhoon Class Skin :D (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=174725)

Archived Post 08-11-2010 08:38 AM

Typhoon Class Skin :D
 
could we get the typhhon class added as a assult cruiser variant plox :D
(unless you have other plans for it)

Archived Post 08-15-2010 02:09 AM

I'd definitely like this as a T5 variant.

But also please consider the Perpetual's Excalibur version (after captn. Logan's treatment) as T6 cruiser (Flagship cruiser). I can't wait to see it in game (even if I know most probably I never will).

Archived Post 08-22-2010 04:16 PM

If you ask me, now that there's now a tier 6 why not make the typhoon class a tier 6 ship with 5 froward and 5 aft weapon slots. But ya I'd like to see a playable typhoon too.

Archived Post 08-22-2010 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noriruru (Post 2971117)
If you ask me, now that there's now a tier 6 why not make the typhoon class a tier 6 ship with 5 froward and 5 aft weapon slots. But ya I'd like to see a playable typhoon too.

There is no tier 6 now. Only tier 5 ships with crappy stats and a special ability. :)

Archived Post 08-23-2010 01:47 PM

Besides, if you want a Typhoon, look carefully at either the Noble or the Majestic saucers. With a little work I'm sure you can cobble together a suitable hull and pylons. No double nacelles, though; you'll find them on the Constellation class. :p

Then, for fun, look at the Jupiter-class in Gamma-O, preferably when you're in a Discovery-class parked next to it.

Yeah, I don't know who did the models before CapnLogan, but he's probably the best thing to happen to this game, graphics-wise. =P

All that being said, I'd be very curious to see a Typhoon-class battleship in the game, and if it (and the Jupiter-classDN ) are really serious big-gun warships or just assault/star cruisers on Denebian 'roids.

Archived Post 08-23-2010 02:00 PM

vote typhoon :O

Archived Post 08-23-2010 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashur1
There is no tier 6 now. Only tier 5 ships with crappy stats and a special ability. :)

There is no Tier 6 and there most likely won't be within the next few months. Cryptic already stated they will bring out more Tier 5 ships first before stepping upward to Tier 6.
The Typhoon got requested quite a bunch, I could even imagine it as a new ship, rather than being just another Assault Cruiser skin.

Archived Post 08-23-2010 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teslanar
There is no Tier 6 and there most likely won't be within the next few months. Cryptic already stated they will bring out more Tier 5 ships first before stepping upward to Tier 6.
The Typhoon got requested quite a bunch, I could even imagine it as a new ship, rather than being just another Assault Cruiser skin.

battleship (in english another cruiser)

Archived Post 08-24-2010 03:15 PM

Once captlogan gets his hands on the typhoon, it'll be even better

Archived Post 08-24-2010 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gapaxbr (Post 2977278)
Once captlogan gets his hands on the typhoon, it'll be even better

no leave it as it is... ps. Who ?


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:28 AM.