Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Builds, Powers, and Game Mechanics (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   BO traits: Leadership, Creativity - whats the deal? (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=174879)

Archived Post 08-12-2010 12:51 AM

BO traits: Leadership, Creativity - whats the deal?

I've searched the forums and googled around, but I can not find the answer....

1) Do BOs with Leadership actually increase repair speed on your ship? or is this a worthless trait?

2) Do BOs with Creativity get a % increase to damage/healing on the ground? (with "kits" supposedly referring to the BO's trained skill set) or is this a worthless trait?

Different people have offered opinions, and some have said that the Dev's have commented, but I cannot find any Dev comments or any hard facts on this issue. Thanks for your help.

Archived Post 08-12-2010 02:56 AM

Those are both good questions. I would like to see a definitive answer too.

FWIW, Bridge Officers with Leadership do not affect the tooltip value of hull repair rate.

Archived Post 08-12-2010 07:57 AM

These questions really DO need answering. And if these traits aren't working, it really needs to be a priority fix.

Archived Post 08-12-2010 08:44 AM

honestly the only thing i ever knowticed working was the "efficient" trait on my borg BO... it clearly adds 5 to all power levels.... F'ed up thing is on my liberated borg captain... who also has this trait... who is also supposed to raise power levels by 10... the only thing that shows up is the BO's buff... so instead of the +15 i'm supposed to get i only have 5

Archived Post 08-12-2010 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schrananapuss (Post 2942633)
honestly the only thing i ever knowticed working was the "efficient" trait on my borg BO... it clearly adds 5 to all power levels.... F'ed up thing is on my liberated borg captain... who also has this trait... who is also supposed to raise power levels by 10... the only thing that shows up is the BO's buff... so instead of the +15 i'm supposed to get i only have 5

The Efficient/Efficient Captain traits don't raise power levels directly, they raise the four Efficiency stats. The bonuses works properly, both for Borg captains and officers, as you can verify by looking under Skill-based Stats: Space.

Archived Post 08-13-2010 08:45 AM

.... .... Bump .... ....

Archived Post 08-13-2010 09:32 AM

Ok now I'm curious too. Re-bump.

Archived Post 08-13-2010 09:46 AM

bump for justice!

Archived Post 08-14-2010 01:45 PM

As far as I've noticed, creative DOES NOT do anything to a Bridge Officer's damage/healing. As for leadership, I don't have a clue. If it does, then it's an incredible small change to the repair rate.

Archived Post 08-14-2010 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tranman1988 (Post 2948722)
As far as I've noticed, creative DOES NOT do anything to a Bridge Officer's damage/healing.

How could it ? BOs canīt use Kits. :)