Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=200)
-   -   This may be the proverbial straw. (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=177523)

Archived Post 08-26-2010 03:53 PM

This may be the proverbial straw.

I was hoping beyond hope that when I logged onto STO today, that Cryptic would have done something smart, something that would have made a lot of people happy, something that would help their own reputation.

But no, they have once again alienated their own player-base and compounded their horrible reputation. Yes I am talking about the Excelsior. Can you imagine what a pleasant surprise it would have been to log on and there it was available to everyone who wanted to fly it. I think that such a gesture would have gone a long way to heal some old wounds.

P.S. Hey Klingons, I know you are waiting (and rightly so) for some new ships. You had better start saving your hard earned cash now.

Archived Post 08-26-2010 03:55 PM

there are no klingons left to sell anything to via c store, dstahl saw to that, he killed the pop by covering us in napalm and burning us alive

Archived Post 08-26-2010 03:55 PM

It has been known for some time the T5 would be in the c-store. Shouldn't have been a surprise.

Archived Post 08-26-2010 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KhansWrath
there are no klingons left to sell anything to via c store, dstahl saw to that, he killed the pop by covering us in napalm and burning us alive

Playing the martyr doesn't help your cause.

Archived Post 08-26-2010 03:59 PM

Oh look

another 'cryptic fails' thread. and another 'excelsior is unfair' thread.

because we needed another one.

at least he did us the favor of consolidating.

Archived Post 08-26-2010 04:01 PM

Nope this is not the proverbial straw. THIS IS THE WEEKEND BURN....

the forums will burn for the weekend, and then about a week or two it will all calm down and settle back to normal... AT LEAST UNTIL THE NEBULA IS RELEASED.........

Archived Post 08-26-2010 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pariahterra (Post 2984428)
I was hoping beyond hope that when I logged onto STO today, that Cryptic would have done something smart, something that would have made a lot of people happy, something that would help their own reputation.

But no, they have once again alienated their own player-base and compounded their horrible reputation. Yes I am talking about the Excelsior. Can you imagine what a pleasant surprise it would have been to log on and there it was available to everyone who wanted to fly it. I think that such a gesture would have gone a long way to heal some old wounds.

P.S. Hey Klingons, I know you are waiting (and rightly so) for some new ships. You had better start saving your hard earned cash now.

You mean like the teir 3 version that everyone can fly at no cost....?

Archived Post 08-26-2010 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fenrir1536 (Post 2984466)
You mean like the teir 3 version that everyone can fly at no cost....?

shhh dont say that, then there will be nothing for people to rage about.

Archived Post 08-26-2010 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AtomicFB
It has been known for some time the T5 would be in the c-store. Shouldn't have been a surprise.

That is exactly what would have made it such a pleasant surprise.

Archived Post 08-26-2010 04:06 PM

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~GM Tiyshen