Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=200)
-   -   More Bank Space (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=178342)

Archived Post 08-30-2010 11:43 PM

More Bank Space

It would be great if we could buy additional rows of space in our bank.:)

Archived Post 08-31-2010 05:56 PM

Or purchase bank tabs like the Fleet Bank.

Archived Post 08-31-2010 06:04 PM

Yes please

/Signed

msg too short

Archived Post 09-01-2010 09:01 AM

bank tab space

Quote:

Originally Posted by White Knight

we have 8 yabs now, we have tried to buy 2 more tabs with bank depository button highlighted, it took over 2.4 million from bank but gave us no tabs, so whats up, how many tabs can you have, and y is it taking uopir money, help!!!! general worf the house of mogh leader..

Archived Post 09-01-2010 09:08 AM

fleet bank tabs

Quote:

Originally Posted by starkaos (Post 2999833)
Or purchase bank tabs like the Fleet Bank.

we have tried to purchase bank tabs, we had alloted anount coming into season 2, 2 days ago, we tried to burchase fleet bank tabs, 2 different times , 2 differ ppl, to no avail, bank took our money, no tabs, i believe thishappened more thn ywice cause bank funds were terribly low, we have a total of 8 tabs now, how many can you have??? and why would it take our funds if we cant have anymore, pls help with info , maybe another fleet knows, cause i never get a response from anyone at cryptic, jus auot response, i am tryn to keep 400 of cryptics player organized in our fleet with no hlp...also, i have a problem with my email, if an item is mailed to me, i cannoyt retrieve it, ever since season 2 started....hlp...frusted worf the house of mogh

Archived Post 09-01-2010 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RayZor-Blade
we have 8 yabs now, we have tried to buy 2 more tabs with bank depository button highlighted, it took over 2.4 million from bank but gave us no tabs, so whats up, how many tabs can you have, and y is it taking uopir money, help!!!! general worf the house of mogh leader..

I wasn't talking about fleets banks but personal banks and inventory. Though I do not have a problem with Fleet being able to buy more Tabs too. I am in a Fleet but it is the responsibility of the Fleet commanding officers to manage fleet resources and make fleet feature request. I would never undermine our commanding officers.

Archived Post 09-03-2010 08:30 AM

I would support the ability to purchase additional bank space (assuming it was *per account* and not *per character*).

Archived Post 09-03-2010 08:38 AM

agreed, would like that.

Archived Post 09-03-2010 01:45 PM

/Signed

This would be a big help to the collectors of the galaxy, gotta have em' all.

Archived Post 09-04-2010 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by White Knight

I like the suggestion. But C-Store? I think I'd rather just pay for more bank space with in-game currency of some kind?