Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   How to delete everything to make it as though I was never here...? (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=178521)

Archived Post 08-31-2010 11:00 PM

How to delete everything to make it as though I was never here...?

...and STO never existed in my life? This is a serious request.

I have 10 days left on this subscription, but I just can't take it any more. I become more and more irritated by this "game" by the day. Life is too short to spend feeling this way.

I already see where to cancel my subscription. How do I delete my account, as in "Aryk Grev" who is posting here in this forum?

After, I'll uninstall and delete any remaining files of the game. I seriously just want to forget all about this obnoxious piece of garbage and have nothing whatsoever to do with it, or Cryptic, ever again.

The sooner someone can tell me how to delete every trace of my account, the sooner I'll be gone.

thanks

Archived Post 08-31-2010 11:21 PM

Simply cancel your subscription and never come back. Delete this site from your bookmarks. Find something else to occupy your time. Problem solved. After a certain amount of time, inactive accounts probably get purged, but I doubt that they are going to take the time to purge one by request.

Archived Post 08-31-2010 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArykGrev (Post 3000293)

I have 10 days left on this subscription,

How about you just take a midol and let your sub run out.

Archived Post 08-31-2010 11:26 PM

The best thing would be to create a timemachine, travel back in time and prevent yourself from signing a supscription.

That would of cause create a paradox, becaue then you would never post this thread, hence me not giving you this advice, hence you would not travel back in time, hence you would buy a supscription.

Seriously... If you dislike it so much, just stay away, and stop wasting peoples time with posts like this.

Archived Post 09-01-2010 06:16 AM

bai. Can I hav ur stuff?

or something like that.

That's the appropriate response, right?

Archived Post 09-01-2010 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Losobal
That's the appropriate response, right?

It is the standart response, so I would geuss so... (Can we share?)

Archived Post 09-01-2010 07:09 AM

Quote:

I have 10 days left on this subscription, but I just can't take it any more. I become more and more irritated by this "game" by the day. Life is too short to spend feeling this way.

I already see where to cancel my subscription. How do I delete my account, as in "Aryk Grev" who is posting here in this forum?

After, I'll uninstall and delete any remaining files of the game. I seriously just want to forget all about this obnoxious piece of garbage and have nothing whatsoever to do with it, or Cryptic, ever again.

The sooner someone can tell me how to delete every trace of my account, the sooner I'll be gone.

thanks

Obviously, call the Cryptic helpdesk or utilize the support forum and explain your request. If you expected someone from the general community without the knowledge to help you (someone still here with an existing/active forum account), you are essentially the author of rage quit post that should be wiped from existence like you've requested.

Archived Post 09-01-2010 08:48 AM

Quote:

thanks

You can't.

They keep all of it, even deleted characters show up on the Captain Database listing, so they can advertise how many people/characters they have.

I didn't know you posted it here too. :)

Archived Post 09-01-2010 08:54 AM

Can i get back the time i wasted reading this thread ? :cool:

Archived Post 09-01-2010 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stormstryke
*snip*

They keep all of it, so if you ever decide to go back, you can get your old characters back. As unlikely as "quitters" might feel to go back, the prospect of leveling all characters again from the start doesn't make it more likely. :)