Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=200)
-   -   Question about "Formal Wear Costume Pack" (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=178825)

Archived Post 09-02-2010 08:17 AM

Question about "Formal Wear Costume Pack"
 
I was wondering if the costume parts are interchangeable. For example: Can I wear one of the default off duty tops and bottoms with the costume pack's shoes and jewelry?

Archived Post 09-02-2010 10:43 AM

I too am curious about this.

I am guessing that you can as I bought the Mirror universe pack last night and can mix it with other uniform parts.

Archived Post 09-02-2010 10:55 AM

Can't mix and match them.

Archived Post 09-02-2010 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SolidNuetronium
Can't mix and match them.

That's lame :/

Archived Post 09-02-2010 05:44 PM

No cross-dressing allowed either.

Archived Post 09-03-2010 05:06 PM

Well, I don't know how this person managed it BUT they did in fact manage to mix and match costume parts to make 1 AMAZING outfit. I would highly suggest that if this is a glitch that it be investigated and turned into a default feature because it looks great.

Archived Post 09-03-2010 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wilv (Post 3008904)
Well, I don't know how this person managed it BUT they did in fact manage to mix and match costume parts to make 1 AMAZING outfit. I would highly suggest that if this is a glitch that it be investigated and turned into a default feature because it looks great.

And the award for "Flamer statement of the day" goes to...you!

One amazing outfit....:D

Seriously that's so flamboyant.

And in the future you would think that peoples differences would be excepted...cross dressing seems like it should be allowed then...

Archived Post 09-04-2010 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darksol80 (Post 3009335)
And the award for "Flamer statement of the day" goes to...you!

One amazing outfit....:D

Seriously that's so flamboyant.

And in the future you would think that peoples differences would be excepted...cross dressing seems like it should be allowed then...

Thanx, it was an honor just being nominated.

Archived Post 09-09-2010 07:48 PM

Agree!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wilv (Post 3004448)
I was wondering if the costume parts are interchangeable. For example: Can I wear one of the default off duty tops and bottoms with the costume pack's shoes and jewelry?

Yes, I agree mixing and matching in any combinations for the off-duty costume would be really great!

Archived Post 09-11-2010 04:03 AM

Most militaries in the world do not permit one to mix and match uniform items with civilian attire. That being said, this is a game meant for the entertainment of the players. I would like the option to do so even if I never exercise it.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:23 PM.