Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Restock on Cryo-Grenades (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=179487)

Archived Post 09-06-2010 09:24 AM

Restock on Cryo-Grenades

I really like the cryo-grenades from the reward from the 1st weekly mission. I find that combined with a stun and plasma grenade they make great crowd control. Is there a place to restock on them? If not Any plans for maybe the Ferengi on Defara selling them after you complete the mission? Also how about a chance to get one of those batons the Breen use for a melee weapon ?

Archived Post 09-06-2010 09:27 AM

please a i want them as well

Archived Post 09-06-2010 09:30 AM

Supposedly, there's some Ferengi trade ship you can restock from. I have no idea where, though. I'd also like that awesome electro-baton... And, while I like the special items, I'm a little annoyed that we still have no Federation melee weapons. Where's my collapsible katana, Cryptic? :(

Archived Post 09-06-2010 09:33 AM

heh i want the gun they use :P well.. the model they use... and their suits :P

Archived Post 09-06-2010 09:40 AM

There MIGHT be a ferengi in the middle of the park on Defera ground that has a chance to sell cryo-grenades. :)

Archived Post 09-06-2010 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salami_Inferno
There MIGHT be a ferengi in the middle of the park on Defera ground that has a chance to sell cryo-grenades. :)

oh I know he's there, I just haven't figured out if he only sells them on the 2nd Tuesday of odd numbered months at 17 mins past the third even numbered hour after picking a number between 1 and 7 or not:eek::eek:

Archived Post 09-06-2010 09:47 AM

Quote:

How about the stun baton? *hint hint, nudge nudge, hint some more*

Archived Post 09-06-2010 09:48 AM

Quote:

Thanks for the hint, hey Steve you wouldn't happen to know if Bridge Officers are smart enough to use the Cryo-Grenades would you?

I didn't really want to test my theory as I didn't want to risk loosing the reward, and I'm guessing those Ferengi will be charging quite a bit for Cryo-Grenades.

These new rewards are really cool, and more unique rewards are more than welcome!

Archived Post 09-06-2010 09:51 AM

Quote:

I checked him the other day and he had nothing, is this something in game now or will we have to wait till the event story line is over.

Just like the loot trees being added after everyone has finished the content lol

Archived Post 09-06-2010 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkphenoix
How about the stun baton? *hint hint, nudge nudge, hint some more*

The Macos on the NX-01 used a stun baton, So this would be a good weapon for SF officers.