Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Galactic News Network (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Scheduled Maintenance (September 22, 2010) (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=181665)

Archived Post 09-22-2010 06:34 PM

Scheduled Maintenance (September 22, 2010)
 
We will be bringing down Star Trek Online on Thursday, September 23rd from 3AM PST to 6AM PST (10AM to 1PM UTC) in order to perform maintenance and apply a new patch. We will update this thread once this maintenance has been completed.
Thank you,
The Star Trek Online Team

Archived Post 09-22-2010 06:36 PM

I know there's another forum for it, but will the test server be taken down as well? (I only ask because dstahl said the Nebula would be on Tribble to test tomorrow.) Thanks!

Archived Post 09-22-2010 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fractal_Eye
I know there's another forum for it, but will the test server be taken down as well? (I only ask because dstahl said the Nebula would be on Tribble to test tomorrow.) Thanks!

As has been done ever since Tribble came online, Tribble updates are done during the day unless its a network wide update ;)

Archived Post 09-22-2010 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Askray (Post 3047988)
As has been done ever since Tribble came online, Tribble updates are done during the day unless its a network wide update ;)

Oh, I know. It was just a thinly-veiled attempt at seeing whether or not the Nebula was still going onto Tribble for testing tomorrow. ;)

Archived Post 09-23-2010 04:16 AM

Maintenance has completed.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.

-The Star Trek Online Team

Archived Post 09-23-2010 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GMNova
Maintenance has completed.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.

-The Star Trek Online Team

That was fast about 1h 30 minutes. =)

Archived Post 09-23-2010 05:20 AM

Can some1 tell what was fixed?

Archived Post 09-23-2010 05:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meridian113 (Post 3048754)
Can some1 tell what was fixed?

Perhaps they just activated the current weekly?

Archived Post 09-23-2010 05:35 AM

It might have been the last fix from Tribble (which fixes the "could not join open instance" error messages or something like that)

Archived Post 09-23-2010 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meridian113 (Post 3048754)
Can some1 tell what was fixed?

If the TRIBBLE patch notes from a couple days ago are any indication, 1 line item:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salami_Inferno
We will be bringing the TRIBBLE server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.5.20100919a.0

General
  • Players will no longer get an Auto-Teaming error when joining Breen patrols.



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:26 AM.