Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Galactic News Network (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Borg and Undine Tribbles Available in the C-Store (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=181752)

Archived Post 09-23-2010 11:05 AM

Borg and Undine Tribbles Available in the C-Store

Both the Undine Tribble and Tribble of Borg are available in the C-Store. Just visit the store for more information.

Link to the news article.

Archived Post 09-23-2010 11:14 AM

The borg one is a little silly, but oh man is it adorable. Ultimately I feel no ill will to this update, though I don't really see myself shelling out for a tribble. That's just me though.

Archived Post 09-23-2010 11:18 AM

Finally, I can own that awesome Borg Tribble. :D

Archived Post 09-23-2010 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rekhan
Both the Undine Tribble and Tribble of Borg are available in the C-Store. Just visit the store for more information.

Link to the news article.

Great to have something in the form of Tribbles that my Klingons can use. Thanks for making these available.

Archived Post 09-23-2010 11:38 AM

How could I ever trust the Tribble of Bord?! It is wired to the collective!

As soon as I turn my back on that thing it's going to assimilate me... I know it.

Archived Post 09-23-2010 11:43 AM

You can't be serious! I have them both, because I attended both test weekends and reported bugs and now everyone can have those tribbles? Instead of making everything available to everyone you should keep items like those from people who don't do anything to get them. Those items are REWARDS for people who do something to help you make the game better. Another kick in the butt for dedicated players. Thanks.

I don't know what's wrong with you guys, but my faith in this game shrinks every single day and you are just making it worse.

EDIT: You do know that no one will attend the next test weekend because the reward will be available in the C-Store later, don't you?

Archived Post 09-23-2010 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiuz
EDIT: You do know that no one will attend the next test weekend because the reward will be available in the C-Store later, don't you?

I will, because I don't want to pay for something I can get for free. Also, I'll be helping test any future builds (including during test weekends) because I like to help to catch and report bugs.

Archived Post 09-23-2010 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fractal_Eye
I will, because I don't want to pay for something I can get for free. Also, I'll be helping test any future builds (including during test weekends) because I like to help to catch and report bugs.

This

Stop complaining, you get for free what others pay for... wow, just wow.

Archived Post 09-23-2010 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fractal_Eye

Very true!

Tiuz, get some perspective and chill please. Your reward was two fold. Getting the tribbles before they hit the C-store and getting them for free. I didn't test for a tribble, i do it when time allows because I hate patching bugs into the game. I hate seeing a new pack go live that I can't play for weeks because the mission won't update or because textures are messed up and cause errors or Boffs to fall through the planet.

Archived Post 09-23-2010 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiuz

I'll attend the next test weekend for two reasons: 1) I want to try out the new stuff coming out before it goes live to make sure that they are relatively bug free...2) I get the tribble free for helping out. The only ones who won't attend the next test weekend are those who just sat idle for an hour picking their noses or scratching their asses. While I think that they should NOT have even considered selling the test Tribbles on the C-Store, the fact of the matter is that it's done. I've gotten over the pre-order fiasco...and that was worse than this.