Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Feature Episodes, Events and PvE Content (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   help with the Vulcan Mission Ancestryal Sin (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=181987)

Archived Post 09-25-2010 04:32 AM

help with the Vulcan Mission Ancestryal Sin

Can somebody please tell me the exactly what I need to do, exactly who to talk to, and what questions to ask or answer in order to complete the mission because I keep failing to complete it and not sure why?

I also am wondering why when even though I have already completed defend the sirius sector block, it still shows up again after talking to commander winters and got credit for it the first time?

Archived Post 09-25-2010 05:14 AM

For the Vulcan Diplomatic mission, read the dialogue, it tell you exactly who to talk to.

And ALL defense missions are repeatable. This includes but isn't limited to: Defend The Sirius Sector Block, Defend The Beta Urase Sector Block, Defend The Alpha Centauri Sector Block. Ect...

Archived Post 09-25-2010 03:36 PM

Replayable Missions

I am then wondering if all the defense missions are repeatable then if their a way to after having done them once not have them show up again unless I choose to talk to the person who originally game me the mission the first time? I would be nice if that could be fixed and not see it their always in the active mission window. Maybe the Dev's can change that.

Archived Post 09-25-2010 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erichcs (Post 3053328)
Can somebody please tell me the exactly what I need to do, exactly who to talk to, and what questions to ask or answer in order to complete the mission because I keep failing to complete it and not sure why?

I also am wondering why when even though I have already completed defend the sirius sector block, it still shows up again after talking to commander winters and got credit for it the first time?

This Ancestral Sin guide might be helpful.

As for the defend the missions, those are repeatable, just like exploration missions.

Archived Post 09-26-2010 06:04 AM

For the Vulcan mission, you need to speak to everyone of the elders all over Vulcan they are all over the surface and not just where u beam down and at the bottom of the stairs. There is also another area you will be able to find. You will Finnish it :-)

Archived Post 11-25-2010 04:29 AM

Bugged!

Quote:

Originally Posted by attilio (Post 3054119)
This Ancestral Sin guide might be helpful.

As for the defend the missions, those are repeatable, just like exploration missions.

Tribble + Elite Difficulty = Bugged

I did this mission, got all the info, and then page 2 still wouldn't pop. Bugged.

Archived Post 11-28-2010 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LupineLunatic (Post 3183370)
Tribble + Elite Difficulty = Bugged

I did this mission, got all the info, and then page 2 still wouldn't pop. Bugged.

Yeah page 2 still isn't unlocking for me! really annoying!