Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Klingon Gameplay (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   The Brig (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=183828)

Archived Post 10-10-2010 10:40 AM

The Brig

I think it would be a good idea if we could collect prisoners for our brig along the route as sorta of a trophy system. What do ya think?

Archived Post 10-10-2010 11:21 AM

Oh yeah!

I would also like to be able to poke them with a stick, when I lose in PvP - but one thing at a time!

Archived Post 10-10-2010 11:25 AM

That... would actually be pretty awesome! :O Maybe make them trophies for killing so many of a given race or such.

Archived Post 10-10-2010 11:28 AM

It would seem rather pointless if we just had an ever growing Brig on our ship with no other purpose as to motivate us for the short period the novelty would last.

Now, if we could turn these "enemies of the State" over to Qo'noS in turn for some benefit, then there would be some actual value to the system. But of course, there needs to be some work and risk for pursuing this course...it should require extra effort, increased risk to ship, crew and resources to take the time to capture a combatant or "wanted" entity over just popping thier ship or killing them out right.

Archived Post 10-10-2010 11:42 AM

You can always sell em to Orion slavers.

Archived Post 10-10-2010 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pikoy
I think it would be a good idea if we could collect prisoners for our brig along the route as sorta of a trophy system. What do ya think?

I'd rather feed all federation prisoners to my Targ Fluffy.

Archived Post 10-10-2010 05:39 PM

Actually, I think the basic idea is quite awesome! :D

Maybe you can fill the cells like trophy spots in your mess hall, i.e. having a menu to "select" your guests for each cell. The selection might be based on some accolade like "defeat X of race Y" (we already have these in the game).

I'd also appreciate an ability to lower or raise the force field of a cell in case I'd ever RP taking prisoners. :P

Archived Post 10-11-2010 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cocoa-jin (Post 3085903)
It would seem rather pointless if we just had an ever growing Brig on our ship with no other purpose as to motivate us for the short period the novelty would last.

Now, if we could turn these "enemies of the State" over to Qo'noS in turn for some benefit, then there would be some actual value to the system. But of course, there needs to be some work and risk for pursuing this course...it should require extra effort, increased risk to ship, crew and resources to take the time to capture a combatant or "wanted" entity over just popping thier ship or killing them out right.

Great idea! Kinda like A bounty hunt daily.

Archived Post 10-11-2010 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Serpieri (Post 3086283)
I'd rather feed all federation prisoners to my Targ Fluffy.

HAHA Indeed!

Archived Post 10-11-2010 04:25 AM

Ah a use for the Rura Penthe system. Maybe there could be a Fed rescue mission too.