Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Gifting C-Store Credits (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=184159)

Archived Post 10-13-2010 05:08 PM

Gifting C-Store Credits
 
Synergy Fleet would like to hold a contest for C-Store credits but currently there is no way for us to give C-Store credits to other members. Is Cryptic planning on having this in the future or is there anyway we could pay Cryptic directly and they can credit the winner's account.

Archived Post 10-13-2010 05:09 PM

There's a thread about this in the c-store section as well. There should be a way for us to gift others c-store points.

Archived Post 10-13-2010 05:17 PM

This is definitely something we'd like to be able to do. Sadly, it's also currently a ways off.

Thanks,

Stormshade

Archived Post 10-13-2010 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StormShade
This is definitely something we'd like to be able to do. Sadly, it's also currently a ways off.

Thanks,

Stormshade

Have you ever considered to try this at a meeting?


"Hi Atari? More money earned if gifting allowed is."

Archived Post 10-13-2010 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chat
Have you ever considered to try this at a meeting?


"Hi Atari? More money earned if gifting allowed is."

Yes, I've thought of this Chat... but realized I would need to rephrase it out of Yoda speak since we work on a Trek game and not that other Science Fiction IP game. :p

Seriously, it's something that we do want to do. It's just going to take time to create this functionality.

Thanks,

Stormshade

Archived Post 10-13-2010 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StormShade
Yes, I've thought of this Chat... but realized I would need to rephrase it out of Yoda speak since we work on a Trek game and not that other Science Fiction IP game. :p

Seriously, it's something that we do want to do. It's just going to take time to create this functionality.

Thanks,

Stormshade

Curses... My next suggestion would have been a Jedi hand wave and quite possibly offering them a cinnamon roll.


...
You get a cinnamon roll if you hurry it up? :D

Archived Post 10-13-2010 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chat
You get a cinnamon roll if you hurry it up? :D

Oooo...

I do like cinnamon rolls...

Archived Post 10-13-2010 05:55 PM

I love this idea!

Archived Post 10-13-2010 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StormShade
Oooo...

I do like cinnamon rolls...

mmmmmm...brb food, curse you forums

Archived Post 10-13-2010 06:17 PM

I know this has gotten official responses already, but let me chime in and say this is something that would be great. I wanted to gift the GF some points so she could buy the Sehlat cub, but there doesnt appear any way to execute that right now. Gifting points would have been great.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:29 PM.