Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Nebula Class (sigh) (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=184378)

Archived Post 10-15-2010 12:41 PM

Nebula Class (sigh)
 
Great another ship. Ships are great fun

But i think its around that time you Cryptic give us a little somthing in the way of End-game content so that we have somthing to do with all these fun little c-store items. Weeklys are nice but thats max 1 hour a week. Why should i buy a new ship when there isnt really anythin to do with it. The dailys can all be done in anyship at all (beleave me i have)

This isnt a negative rant post, I just dont get why we get new ships all the time but no solid repeatable challenging end game content to use them in

Am i the only one who wonders why this is?

Archived Post 10-15-2010 12:43 PM

(sigh) As has been said to you at least a dozen times now in various threads you've made: the people at Cryptic who do ship models, and character/BO models, aren't the same people who make game content. Different people at Cryptic have different assigments just like the waitress, hostess, and cook all have different jobs at a restaurant. Skins and models can be done quickly by 1-2 people. Mission content takes a team of people a long period of time.

Archived Post 10-15-2010 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmic_One (Post 3095463)
(sigh) As has been said to you at least a dozen times now in various threads you've made: the people at Cryptic who do ship models, and character/BO models, aren't the same people who make game content. Different people at Cryptic have different assigments just like the waitress, hostess, and cook all have different jobs at a restaurant. Skins and models can be done quickly by 1-2 people. Mission content takes a team of people a long period of time.

sigh been hearing that since OB. If the restaurant was this slow with bring me my food i would have walked out a long time ago............

Archived Post 10-15-2010 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warp-Gun
sigh been hearing that since OB. If the restaurant was this slow with bring me my food i would have walked out a long time ago............

You must not have been paying attention since OB then because the game's added tons of content since then. 3 new zones, 4 new STFs, weeklies, diplomacy system, difficulty slider, new BOs, new Skill categories, and many other things. Of course that's all been said to you before, over and over.

Archived Post 10-15-2010 12:51 PM

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~GM Tiyshen

Archived Post 10-15-2010 12:51 PM

so if you dont like how things work then do leave. Cryptic isnt forcing you to fork over the 15 bucks a month.

Archived Post 10-15-2010 12:53 PM

No, you are simply complaining that the people who seated you and took your drink order aren't busy making your meal too.

It's not their job to do so. That responsibility belongs to another team.

Just like in a restaurant, take it up with management if you feel you aren't being given the service you think you deserve.

Archived Post 10-15-2010 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmic_One (Post 3095480)
You must not have been paying attention since OB then because the game's added tons of content since then. 3 new zones, 4 new STFs, weeklies, diplomacy system, difficulty slider, new BOs, new Skill categories, and many other things. Of course that's all been said to you before, over and over.

Name one other MMO that releases weekly missions?

Archived Post 10-15-2010 12:54 PM

Well the weekly Deferi series came with 2 new daily missions. Presumably this will contunie with the future weekly story arks.

Archived Post 10-15-2010 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthMord-ST
Just like in a restaurant, take it up with management if you feel you aren't being given the service you think you deserve.

Uhhh...I have been waiting for the desert tray for 15 mins now, and I need to get home to watch 'Doctor Who' ...can I get some chocolate cake to go please?


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:02 PM.