Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Earth Spacedock (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   Looking for a fleet i am, recruit me you should (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=184567)

Archived Post 10-16-2010 04:43 PM

Looking for a fleet i am, recruit me you should

Title says it all, Been playing since closed beta i left for awhile but im back in the East Coast of the U.S i have cookies and ts3 also vent and a smile.

Archived Post 10-17-2010 08:35 PM

Greetings,
I am Fleet Admiral Ros Chakotaii of the United Starfleet Combat Group, we are a worldwide fleet dedicated to the defence of the federation, i am from the united kingdom myself but usually on when the US is on due to im up late, we are a recently new fleet we were founded 1 week ago on Saturday the 9th of October, for a new fleet we are growing in numbers pretty well near enough every night we have fleet actions but currently i am unable to come online due to injury so fleet actions as a fleet aren't as often i should be back on soon hopefully then we shall be doing nightly fleet activity's, since we are a new fleet we are constantly looking for new members who can show potential to fill our ranks we are also looking for members who want a active role within the fleet and to have fun and socialize with the fleet, one of my vice admirals is a crafter currently at captain level and will craft near enough anything you want as long as he has the materials and skills required sometimes he asks if you can give him extra materials sometimes he wont ask asked him to make me a plasma sniper rifle he needed some materials so i gave them to him and offered 2000 energy whilst negotiating trade he declined he doesn't want money from making you weapons etc. so free stuff comes with being in the fleet mega bonus, we currently are in the process of creating a fleet uniform and currently have a fleet patch available for both uniforms and your ships,
as a fleet we stick together my vice admirals are where they are because the help those that need help they stick in and help bond the fleet join in on every fleet mission/battle i see potential in every recruit to the fleet and aspire to have the best fleet on star trek online maybe not the most members but enough to always have members of a rank online 24/7, also unlike some fleets we have a ongoing mission defend the planets and citizens of the united federation of planets it allies and neutrals party's and to boldly go where no fleet has gone before
if you are interested seek us out online in the fleet section and speak to the handles youbob12 or silvarrick, my two vice admirals just say i invited you and they will let you in no problems.

Admiral Ros Chakotaii U.S.S. Inglourious-C NX-999999-E
United Starfleet Combat Group
Fleet Motto - We shall fight whatever shall come against us, but by God we shall strike them down!

Archived Post 10-17-2010 11:15 PM

Well, depending on what you are seeking, the 12th Fleet might be for you! We have a consistent player base that uses TS3 and plays together regularly at all levels. We are a large fleet with a structure, be we feel as though everyone should play together as a community rather than having just this division play alone while another division plays alone over there. We PvP, PvE, run STFs, and RP (in our forums), and we have various other things to do if you want to be more involved in the fleet.

We have been around since closed beta, and while many of our players have left (mainly due to discontent with the game), we have been receiving many applications to join our fleet since Season 2 came out in July.

If you like, you can check us out at http://12th-fleet.com/portal/.

Happy hunting!

By the way, we love cookies!

Archived Post 10-17-2010 11:49 PM

The Clan Hunters

Feel free to check out the Clan Hunters

we will also play TOR when that comes out :)

Archived Post 10-18-2010 01:27 PM

Please take a moment to consider Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet

Good afternoon. I hope you will take a moment and consider the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet. We are a small but great and growing fleet. We are easy going, dedicated and friendly. We all come from different backgrounds and have different ways of doing things, but thatís part of what makes us great.

Anyone in our fleet is happy to help others when needed, in almost any aspect of the game and in some case RL. We have a fleet TeamSpeak3 server that we use for voice chat not just in-game but also to hang out as well and get to know each other better (not required, just available). Many of us are located on the East Coast (USA) and England but we do have members scattered across the globe.

Although I say our fleet is dedicated, we also realize that everyone has lives as well, so therefore when you need to take the time, you don't need to be concerned about losing your position within the fleet due to RLtoo. We do not discriminate against such things because we understand that sometimes real life issues and problems can take time to resolve, and that some time is needed to sort things out.

So please, think about joining and moving with us into 2409 armed with the best Intel, the most specific and targeted body of knowledge about STO, and a group of Fleet-mates who will be there with you in the crunch.

The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet

Live Long and Prosper!

If you would like additional information on the [VKF] please donít hesitate to contact me or any of our members.

Archived Post 10-19-2010 12:18 AM

Aurora Fleet could be your home...

Hi there!

I would like to take a moment to sing the praises of Aurora Fleet. Aurora is one of the oldest fleets in STO, and the reason for our longevity is pretty simple. We make STO fun!

The primary goal of our fleet is to enrich every aspect of your STO gaming experience. Whatever your playing preference - PvP, STFs, RP, etc - we have plenty of officers and crew eager to team up and boldly go with you! We even have a number of people who are experts at builds and skill-point allocation, so if you're having trouble adjusting to the changes since you left the game, they can help you out.

Our players are mature and very friendly, and we encourage the use of Ventrillo. We have players from the eastern seaboard, the midwest, the west coast, even a few from overseas!

If a fun, goodnatured, and drama-free experience is what your after, head on over to www.aurorafleet.com and check out our active message boards. If you like what you see, head on over to the Transporter Room and "beam up!"

Archived Post 01-07-2011 06:31 PM

48th Defense Fleet The Warpigs

Hello. If you have yet to join a fleet, please consider joining the 48th Defense Fleet The Warpigs ('@') -

We are recruiting players to participate in end game PvE content. We are a small but growing group of players who all love Star Trek and enjoy playing STO together.

For more information about us, please see the FAQs on our website (you can click the link in my signature below). You can also visit our forums at http://www.warpigsmmo.com/. Any other questions please feel free to message me.

Safe flying to you!

Archived Post 01-08-2011 10:58 AM

I just wanted to take the time to let you know about Shadow Dragon Fleet. We offer 110% percent support to our members; We have a fully functioning website (www.shadowdragonfleet.webs.com) and a ventrilo server. We buy are players any equipment they need, we offer training to all of our members (our academy is run by experienced gamers who have MMO experience and have real life tactical experience and also role play experience) We are casual, knowledgeable, dedicated, very friendly, willing to lend a hand and assist the player in any way possible and we have skilled players that participate in pve and pvp. Shadow Dragon Fleet is also allied with other powerful fleets. opportunities are given to those who work hard. We also have higher positions available so there is plenty of room for advancement

If you have any questions about the fleet feel free to send me a message here, or you can contact me through our site.

Archived Post 01-08-2011 06:50 PM

Attn New Recruit!

Your wanted to join the ranks, and share in all the glory that is Armada Defense Force. Visit us at the site listed in my signature, and fill out an app or contact one of us in game. We can help you out. Couple notes though, we are an all adult fleet, 18+, and we like to be laid back and easy going. There are times when we RP, but not too much recently. We attempt to run daily STFs, and always assist others in the fleet when needed. We are almost like a family... But more dysfunctional.

Thanks for your time!

R. Adm. Morphinus, SF Division.