Release Notes - October 22, 2010
Skills / Abilities / Items
Known Issue Alert!
A small number of users are experiencing difficulties purchasing items from certain end game, multi-tabbed stores (A multi tabbed store might say "Pistol, Rifle, Assault" across the top, or will similarly divide items by category, as opposed to "Buy, Sell, Buy Back").
We are currently aware of this issue and working on a solution.
Thank you for your patience while we sort through this.
Workaround for multi-tabbed store:
1. Close the store.
2. Go to any store that has only 1 tab. (i.e. A shady vendor or the Ship Weapons portion of the Emblem Store)
3. Double-click on the cheapest item.
4. IF IT IS A BULK ITEM, move the slider so you're only purchasing 1.
5. Click "Cancel" in the Buy confirmation dialog. (Clicking OK works too, but you should only do that if you actually want the item!)
6. Go back to the multi-tabbed store and buy what you want.
The issue will occur again if you open the Replicator and close it again while it's still on the "Recycle" tab. The workaround may not require you to attempt to buy something, but I'm being super-careful to post a workaround I know works. :)
Workaround for "Not enough marks / emblems / etc." issue:
Buy 1 Small Shield Charge (And only 1 - Not a stack of 2, 3, 4, or 20).
It can be any bulk item, so if you're not at ESD, you can replicate 1 (and only 1) of a commodity.
Log out and back in. (To be safe, exit the game completely.)
To be super safe, if you buy something in bulk (2, 3, 5, 10, 20, 50 at a time, it doesn't matter), get one less than you need, then purchase the last one separately.
|All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:49 AM.|