Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Qo'noS (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   R'uustai Recruiting (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=185969)

Archived Post 10-27-2010 03:08 PM

R'uustai Recruiting

The R'uustai is a ceremony in which two or more individuals bond together to become brothers or sisters. It is a solemn ceremony which includes the lighting of ceremonial candles, the wearing of warrior's sashes and intonations of "SoS jIH batlh SoH " are spoken honoring the individual's mothers.
This House is formed from former members of other Houses. They bring with them the Honor, Glory and skills necessary to survive. We are a proud member of the KDFA and although we are loyal to our House first, we also are loyal to the Empire in this time of need.

We are in need of more members that want to become part of our 'family'. We have officer positions available for those that show us something of their character (attitude not the avatar).

We offer a ventrillo chat server and website that are open 24 hours a day and VERY friendly people to talk to and play with. We can help you to become the best Klingon faction member you can all we ask is you come to have fun and bring no drama to the table. We are a member of the KDFA Allicance and as such you would access to more Houses than you can shake a stick at.

For more information contact Wohr, Krarge, Mog, Fenrun or Shunora in game or head to our website here...R'uustai

Archived Post 10-28-2010 09:23 AM

Q'apla!

I know of this House, and the Honorable men who steer it towards Glory.

The New House of Kahless is proud to call these men our friends and brothers, and knows that any who join the R'uustai are true Klingons worthy of the name. If the New House of Kahless did not exist, it would be the R'uustai that I would call my home, and proudly!

Archived Post 10-28-2010 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintAdalberto
Q'apla!

I know of this House, and the Honorable men who steer it towards Glory.

The New House of Kahless is proud to call these men our friends and brothers, and knows that any who join the R'uustai are true Klingons worthy of the name. If the New House of Kahless did not exist, it would be the R'uustai that I would call my home, and proudly!

Thank you Friend.....

All who join the R'uustai will find a brotherhood and a home. We are anxious for willing warriors to rise up hold the banner of the Empire High with the glory, honor and sacrifice that is expected. Join the R'uustai and join a House in the KDFA with over 20 other houses allied so you will never play solo again, nor will you search for members to do a task force. Tired of logging in your current House to find only 1 or 2 more there....if your lucky? Then join us and become part of a new house and a new order. All Klingon Faction players are welcome to join.

Archived Post 10-31-2010 03:34 PM

Still looking for more fleet members...if interested contact me

Archived Post 10-31-2010 08:44 PM

tell me more about it and tell me how to join, I have some KDF toons looking for a home

Archived Post 11-02-2010 11:09 AM

For more information about us or to apply for membership go here.... R'uustai

Archived Post 11-02-2010 02:31 PM

'Fill out the application and submit it.' ?? where do you fill out the application?

Archived Post 11-05-2010 10:33 AM

On the top of the page you will see "Join R'uustai" just click that link and the application process is underway and quite painless.

Archived Post 11-10-2010 04:13 PM

still looking for more members....check out the website for further details or contact me ingame.

WEBSITE

Archived Post 11-13-2010 02:13 PM

****bump****