Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Galactic News Network (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Scheduled Maintenance (October 28, 2010) (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=186168)

Archived Post 10-28-2010 04:04 PM

Scheduled Maintenance (October 28, 2010)

Greetings Captains!

We will be bringing down Star Trek Online on Friday, October 29th from 3 AM PDT to 5 AM PDT (10 AM UTC to 12 PM UTC) in order to perform maintenance and apply a new patch.

We will update this thread once the maintenance has been completed.

Thank you,
The Star Trek Online Team

Archived Post 10-28-2010 04:22 PM

you adding the new uniforms to C-store as well?

Archived Post 10-28-2010 06:54 PM

Just checked the patch notes:

Psi Velorum DSE issue: That has been around since at least Launch, and you are now just getting to it???

Oh well, better late than never! :D

Archived Post 10-29-2010 03:04 AM

Maybe it was updated now because it's been mentioned in the second edition of the official bug list (see bug forums).

Archived Post 10-29-2010 03:48 AM

Hey! A little in-game notice next time, please? What do you guys think this is, Tribble? :D

"We are taking this shard down for maintenance now." (2 second pause) *drop to login*

Archived Post 10-29-2010 03:55 AM

Agreed with the previous posting. Can you please give people some ample notice (say about 24hrs in advance)? It's great that you guys are making necessary patches weekly but please advice your customers when these things are done with ample notice. This is bad customer service if all of a sudden you decide to bring down servers.
Kindly please review your policies and give people notice.

Archived Post 10-29-2010 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2007-2007
Agreed with the previous posting. Can you please give people some ample notice (say about 24hrs in advance)?

Well, I just meant the usual 30-minute, 10-minute, 5-minute...whatever.

I can see how 24+ hour notice would be handy too, though.

Archived Post 10-29-2010 04:52 AM

What on earth is going on with the new run animation???

Its terrible!!! Dont you guys look at stuff? Bleugh :mad:

Archived Post 10-29-2010 04:55 AM

Thanks for finishing meowntenance early today, it was my noon break, I was thanks to this able to finish my dailies. :)

Archived Post 10-29-2010 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2007-2007
Agreed with the previous posting. Can you please give people some ample notice (say about 24hrs in advance)? It's great that you guys are making necessary patches weekly but please advice your customers when these things are done with ample notice. This is bad customer service if all of a sudden you decide to bring down servers.
Kindly please review your policies and give people notice.

*looks at OP*

Eleven hours wasn't enough? That was how long beforehand it was posted HERE. :p

Will admit though, it would be nice to get 30 min, 10 min and 5 min warnings in-game. They've done it along those lines before, they're just very inconsistent with them.