||11-04-2010 06:37 PM
Release Notes - November 5, 2010
- Bolt weapons now correctly display when fired.
- Female characters have a new sprint animation.
- The Slipstream Drive effect is now wide enough to fit Bird of Prey wings.
- Cover Shield can no longer be used in social zones like Earth Spacedock or the Drozana Station.
- Devidian neural energy drain will no longer effect turrets or other deployed objects.
- The damage output of devidians has been slightly reduced for some of the ranks on the higher difficulty modes.
- Blinking lights have been added to the Galaxy.
- The Vor’cha Variant costume has been updated to fix a few minor graphical errors.
- What Lies Beneath
- The Engineering door now only shows up for Engineers, and successfully completes its optional mission.
- The Engineering door no longer breaks for teams
- The tactical optional turrets no longer attack Klingons.
- Tactical turrets have been moved into a better position
- A respawn point has been added near the final room
- Spiders now make sounds when they aggro, attack, bite, and die.
- Sibiran System is no longer sometimes referred to as Sibirian.
- There are 3 new daily patrols in the neutral zone.
- The sectors in the Alpha Trianguli Sector Block are no longer incorrectly labeled as “Systems.”