Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Galactic News Network (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Scheduled Maintenance (November 4, 2010) (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=187182)

Archived Post 11-04-2010 06:38 PM

Scheduled Maintenance (November 4, 2010)

We will be bringing down Star Trek Online on Friday, November 5th from 3:00 AM PDT to 5:00 AM PDT (10:00 AM UTC to 12:00 PM UTC) in order to perform server maintenance, and apply a new patch. Thank you, The Star Trek Online Team

Archived Post 11-04-2010 06:50 PM

Thanks for the heads up, Stormy!

Although it isn't listed in the release notes, I am assuming the fix to the Borg officer hand bug for the Seven of Nine outfit is getting fixed in this patch, right? (It wasn't in the Tribble notes when it was released there, but it was fixed with that patch, and the Holodeck release notes for this patch are identical to the Tribble one.)

Thanks!

Also, cake or death?

Archived Post 11-04-2010 08:22 PM

I am deeply disappointed by the removal of cover shield from ESD. Now how will we be able to kidnap the tailor!?

Archived Post 11-05-2010 03:56 AM

Does this mean no more shield spams in DS9 either? Good!

Archived Post 11-05-2010 04:14 AM

Oooh Myy.. Stormy how are you going to visit the green grocer with your Pokemon if your working late.

Hum.. ok this West Coast USA time conversion things required additional fresh coffee. Its nice to see the
new instalment of the Devidian Saga being loaded up gives you a chance to tidy up other areas to improve our experiance here.. Tnx..

We need to see some of you in STO for a Event.. Even if its jsut a Convoy of Good Will free to all factions?

Archived Post 11-05-2010 04:25 AM

Another Maintenance.....couldn't they have done all this in the maintenance yesturday instead of doing two?

Archived Post 11-05-2010 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptLuci (Post 3135902)
Another Maintenance.....couldn't they have done all this in the maintenance yesturday instead of doing two?

Considering yesterday was updates to the servers operating system.. wouldn't that be kinda difficult to patch a game server application if the servers being updated? :p

Archived Post 11-05-2010 04:36 AM

No fix for 7 of 9 outfit...figures.

Archived Post 11-05-2010 04:43 AM

I was waiting for CHAT to say that but thanks Bebbe...

I received some positive reinforcement oh my look at a gathering but it was very hard to get a proper two tone look.. the glove seemed ok the high boots were tough to colour match appropriately.

The Eye ?well i guess were jsut stuck with a retcon to liberated Borg.

=========
in celebration of more fun.. Ive put the Trek Kids Screen back on desk top..

Archived Post 11-05-2010 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Askray (Post 3135907)
Considering yesterday was updates to the servers operating system.. wouldn't that be kinda difficult to patch a game server application if the servers being updated? :p

I don't see why not, I play alot of MMO's and this is the only one that does 2 maintenance's in 2 days, all the others do patches while the servers are down for maintenance, and they're only down for an extra hour, so doesn't seem like a problem to me, if other games can do it (free ones) this one can, since people are paying to play not wait for maintenances.