Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Help with that pesky infected - all noobs welcome (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=189864)

Archived Post 11-21-2010 10:36 AM

Help with that pesky infected - all noobs welcome

Over the last few days/weeks I've seen a lot of people complaining about the new STF loots sets that are coming out etc and i have also noticed a lot of people complaining about how hard these STF's are to do. Well me and a fellow fleet member have taken it upon ourselves to help you the community who are having difficulty with those pesky STF's. For the moment we will focus exclusively on infected.

So if you are interested in doing an infected run then follow the steps below:

Send me a message to Wilkins@Constantinople999 In the subject box put STF - Infected and in the message put ur character name that you wanna do the STF on, their class, rank, and ship class. Also put on the times in GMT that you are free to do an infected. (Note that infected should NEVER take more than an hour and a half)

Before you come on an STF make sure that you have ventrilo installed and ready to go. This is an application that allows us to talk to each other with ease. Dont worry though! You wont have to speak if you dont want to, its the listening part that is important. Also having the ability Beam Target Shield Subsystems at any level (and obviously a beam aray to go with them) is useful but not required. Also make sure you have plenty of Large Hypos, Large Shield charges and Large Power Cells. These can be bought at ESD next to the tailor.

Thank you all and please feel free to post :D

EDIT: i have also made an in-game chat channel specifically for this. It is called "STF-help"

Archived Post 11-21-2010 11:18 AM

EDIT:

Good news i recently got a Ly Gen Klingon so i will do my best to include them as well.

Archived Post 11-21-2010 11:27 AM

oh, yay, another YOU MUST HAVE VENT!!!!! requirement. :(

Archived Post 11-21-2010 11:50 AM

you dont have to speak all you have to do is listen, it is selfish to expect me to type out instructions to you when im already doing you a favour, i dont mind passing on the purples, i dont mind leading you guys through the STFs but i will not waste time typing when i can just say it in a fraction of the time

Archived Post 11-21-2010 11:53 AM

Thanks for this I might take you up on this as I'd love to do infected :).

Archived Post 11-21-2010 11:57 AM

Me to, but i have not time now

Archived Post 11-21-2010 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord_Leon (Post 3174558)
Me to, but i have not time now

dont worry u dont have to do it now. just let me know when u r available

Archived Post 11-21-2010 01:27 PM

Be sure , i will
:D

Archived Post 11-21-2010 01:30 PM

Infected

What a nice offer.:)

Archived Post 11-21-2010 01:31 PM

This could be tempting. Is there a minimum rank for it?