Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Rowdy KDF Visitors (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=190366)

Archived Post 11-24-2010 04:35 PM

Rowdy KDF Visitors

I have noticed a few times KDF visitors on Sol vaporizing NPC quest givers near the shipyard ramp. My suggestion to Cryptic, there should be a trigger if a visiting KDF player in Federation territory. When they do anything hostile, they should be flagged as such and a valid target to any player until dead. Respawn would kick the offenders butt back to Qo'nos C.O.D

The same could go for visiting Federation characters should the KDF ever gain the ability to invite fed players over.

Archived Post 11-24-2010 04:42 PM

You have my vote.

Archived Post 11-24-2010 04:56 PM

Open pvp... no more sector restrictors :D

Archived Post 11-24-2010 09:12 PM

you mean they didn't get rid of this bug after it got reported on tribble and put it in holodeck? :confused:

Archived Post 11-24-2010 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capulet (Post 3182633)
I have noticed a few times KDF visitors on Sol vaporizing NPC quest givers near the shipyard ramp. My suggestion to Cryptic, there should be a trigger if a visiting KDF player in Federation territory. When they do anything hostile, they should be flagged as such and a valid target to any player until dead. Respawn would kick the offenders butt back to Qo'nos C.O.D

The same could go for visiting Federation characters should the KDF ever gain the ability to invite fed players over.

I wish there was a restriction, so you have my vote. In my opinion, killing quest related NPCs should be considered griefing, since you are making it hard for another player to turn in a quest.

Archived Post 11-25-2010 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by P_Sutherland

Imagine the amount of Fed QQ then... so... BRING IT ON!

Archived Post 11-25-2010 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by P_Sutherland

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meynolt (Post 3183371)
Imagine the amount of Fed QQ then... so... BRING IT ON!

I'm glad they don't listen to you people. Go play eve :p

Archived Post 11-25-2010 03:40 PM

To be clear, I have no issues with intermixing the 2 factions in any sector or have
ing a sector or two as open pvp. That is not the issue here. When a KDF member is running around fighting NPCs on a station and cannot be attacked, then there is a ripe bed for griefing. none can interact with the NPC and none can stop the attack.

Archived Post 11-25-2010 03:44 PM

Since when can Klingons get to ESD on the live server?

Archived Post 11-25-2010 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capulet (Post 3184648)
To be clear, I have no issues with intermixing the 2 factions in any sector or have
ing a sector or two as open pvp. That is not the issue here. When a KDF member is running around fighting NPCs on a station and cannot be attacked, then there is a ripe bed for griefing. none can interact with the NPC and none can stop the attack.

You can interact with the NPCs. I was healing Quinn in his office and the klinks couldn't kill him lol.