Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   The Foundry for Star Trek Online - Discussion & Feedback (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=204)
-   -   Its Monday so.... (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=190960)

Archived Post 11-29-2010 09:34 AM

Its Monday so....

Ok its Monday, the 2nd to the last Dev post before the holiday said that if the bug wasnt fixed then it would come out on Tribble Monday. Its Monday and nothing. No updates, no posts no information.

Would be nice if they at least tell us something....

Archived Post 11-29-2010 09:45 AM

Don't be so whiny, just give it some time.

Archived Post 11-29-2010 09:51 AM

Its still gona be monday till midnight:p

Archived Post 11-29-2010 09:59 AM

:mad: RAWR! but i wants to make a mission now!

Archived Post 11-29-2010 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evenios (Post 3191088)

Start with NOTEPAD. ;)

Archived Post 11-29-2010 10:03 AM

is kinda early west coast time

Archived Post 11-29-2010 10:05 AM

It's only 12:00 o'clock CST right now. Give it some time. Those updates usually don't come out until the end of the work day.

Archived Post 11-29-2010 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evenios (Post 3191045)
Ok its Monday, the 2nd to the last Dev post before the holiday said that if the bug wasnt fixed then it would come out on Tribble Monday. Its Monday and nothing. No updates, no posts no information.

Would be nice if they at least tell us something....

Quote:

Originally Posted by evenios (Post 3191088)

im struggling to tell if your being serious or not. if you are being serious, then please relax. it was like 9.30am over there when you posted it and they are getting back into the office after a long holiday weekend. give them chance to get their stuff togther.

Archived Post 11-29-2010 10:12 AM

The following is what is likely going on in the office right now.

The devs are still not focused all of the way after thanksgiving. One dev says "Man I forgot why we even came here today!" then another says "Me too! I am going to go get lunch!"

Soon Dstahl walks in and cracks his whip, and all of the devs run back to their computers and get back to work at blazing speed, as Dstahl continues to crack his whip.

Archived Post 11-29-2010 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anders118 (Post 3191115)
The following is what is likely going on in the office right now.

The devs are still not focused all of the way after thanksgiving. One dev says "Man I forgot why we even came here today!" then another says "Me too! I am going to go get lunch!"

Soon Dstahl walks in and cracks his whip, and all of the devs run back to their computers and get back to work at blazing speed, as Dstahl continues to crack his whip.

and behind Dstahl is the CBS guy who we'll call Dug pointing at computer screens mumbling "hmmm Giant man eating cats for the klingons? I dont know about that.... whoa what is this?! None of that!