Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   The Foundry for Star Trek Online - Discussion & Feedback (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=204)
-   -   Dare I ask? (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=191125)

Archived Post 11-30-2010 12:16 PM

Dare I ask?

Any new news with respect to the foundry launch on Tribble?

Archived Post 11-30-2010 12:20 PM

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~GM Tiyshen

Archived Post 11-30-2010 12:29 PM

I believe it's called a communal boost to self-esteem, and you might want to edit that post.

but I do remember posting this once:

Quote:

Originally Posted by SP3CTREnyc

Archived Post 11-30-2010 12:34 PM

With the launch so close you'd think they would release it for further testing instead of keeping it behind closed doors enough with the secrecy release information already this is why half the game doesnt work properly stuff goes out before its really ready and doesnt get proper testing/adjustment.

Archived Post 11-30-2010 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkfire30
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~GM Tiyshen

You obviously have no idea what so ever what you are talking about. They are working as fast as they can to get Foundry out. I am tired of listening to people whine because they aren't getting their precious Foundry the second they were told that they would. That is the nature of programs still in beta. Just wait. It will be here soon enough.

Archived Post 11-30-2010 12:48 PM

To be fair you cannot be too harsh on people who are paying for what right is becoming a dated MMORPG to a lot of people very fast for loosing their patience with Foundry. Whilst i appreciate their are bugs to be had, and this takes time to fix, the paying customer has every right to get their panties in a twist, if they keep having to hear what can fairly be stated as the "next excuse"

Would you accept a service if it continued to be late, even if it was likely to be a quality product? More to the point would appreciate having to pay for it.

I'm all for giving Cryptic Slack, but we should give the customer slack too, and so far all people want is something to wet their appetite. A video, screenshot, something detail in the information, SOMETHING for their patience.

So far it;s been a lot of give on the customers part in this, it's time for Crypic to offer at least something back, even if it isn't Foundry.

Archived Post 11-30-2010 12:56 PM

You are lucky they even give you access to Tribble. You are paying for holodeck, and Tribble server is a privilage.

Archived Post 11-30-2010 01:04 PM

I just want to distance myself from that first response. I know the devs are working very hard. I was hoping someone had said something new about where things stand.

EB

Archived Post 11-30-2010 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebeyer (Post 3194202)
I just want to distance myself from that first response. I know the devs are working very hard. I was hoping someone had said something new about where things stand.

EB

I'm afraid I have not heard anything. I have noticed the FAQ has been pretty inactive from a developer response standpoint... maybe the Foundry will come out some time this week?

Archived Post 11-30-2010 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SP3CTREnyc
I believe it's called a communal boost to self-esteem, and you might want to edit that post.

but I do remember posting this once:

And what if they release it before then?