Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Galactic News Network (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Ask Cryptic: December 2, 2010 (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=191438)

Archived Post 12-02-2010 03:04 PM

Ask Cryptic: December 2, 2010

Executive Producer Dan Stahl checks in with 30 answers in this month's installment of Ask Cryptic!

You can read the full article here.

Archived Post 12-02-2010 03:08 PM

Could you possibly make the questions a different color than the answers or something to make it easier to scan through and find specific topics?

Archived Post 12-02-2010 03:10 PM

Woo-hoo! Thanks, Stormy! Now I have something to read while waiting for the Foundry to come back up. :)

Glad I got one of my questions answered (woo-hoo! My 2nd one to be answered!). Kind of disappointing that the Sol maps won't be out until Season 5 (which will probably be around July or so of next year, I'm guessing), but I can wait. I'm really hoping you guys add Jupiter Station to them (along with the other places, of course). I wonder if Doctor Zimmerman would still be alive in 2409-10... (Since The Doctor cured him of his disease in Life Line, the cankerous doc could still be alive. :D )

Archived Post 12-02-2010 03:12 PM

How can I submit a question for the next "Ask Cryptic?"

Archived Post 12-02-2010 03:12 PM

ThomastheCat is now a Cryptic employee? Nice job, guys. :)

Archived Post 12-02-2010 03:16 PM

Great read.

I want to say congratulations to ThomastheCat on his new career at Cryptic, and I am looking forward to see what his ideas and expertise will bring to STO.

Big Ups TC!!

Archived Post 12-02-2010 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by harleyquin (Post 3199102)
How can I submit a question for the next "Ask Cryptic?"

Normally, dstahl (or another Cryptic employee) will post a thread, asking for questions, a bit before they post the answers (sometimes it's been 3 weeks to a month before they post the answers; this time, though, I think it was only about 2 days.). I guess you can wait for them to post asking for questions to the January one, and post yours. Hopefully, they'll answer one (or more) of them for you. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonBuck
ThomastheCat is now a Cryptic employee? Nice job, guys. :)

Yeah, I remember him making a post a couple weeks ago about it. I think he's mainly working on the web design/content, but I'm not 100% sure about that. (Although, it says he's working on UI stuff, which is also a great thing.) Nevertheless, I thinks it's awesome that he's working for them now. :)

Archived Post 12-02-2010 03:18 PM

I think he meant the current Enterprise NCC-1701-E

Archived Post 12-02-2010 03:20 PM

Thanks Fractal Eye.

Archived Post 12-02-2010 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geoduck360
Great read.

I want to say congratulations to ThomastheCat on his new career at Cryptic, and I am looking forward to see what his ideas and expertise will bring to STO.

Big Ups TC!!

Here, here. Congrats to the cat