Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   The Foundry for Star Trek Online - Discussion & Feedback (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=204)
-   -   Anyone Publish any missions? (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=191445)

Archived Post 12-02-2010 03:39 PM

Anyone Publish any missions?

Anyone publish any missions before foundry went down? I published a small one (Objects in the Mirrors [Mirrors was a typo i didn't notice until after I published]) and it showed up when I did a search.

Edit: Crap, I forgot to move my spawn point.... Its right in the middle of a Mob..

Edit: Apparently I didn't tell you guys were the admiral was in the Mission Dialogue (I'm pretty sure I did), hes on the upper level of DS9's promenade, he should have circle around him on the minimap.

Archived Post 12-02-2010 04:24 PM

Tried searching for your mission but couldn't find it - or indeed any other PAMs on Tribble :(

Any published missions with detailed instructions on how to find it, please let us know :)

Archived Post 12-02-2010 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by divycom (Post 3199279)
Tried searching for your mission but couldn't find it - or indeed any other PAMs on Tribble :(

Any published missions with detailed instructions on how to find it, please let us know :)

With the Foundry up for so short of a time, I doubt that any that have been made are worth playing.

Archived Post 12-02-2010 04:30 PM

This mission is, (or was), available. I just did it.
The "Search" thing is a bit messed atm.

Quote:

Edit: Apparently I didn't tell you guys were the admiral was in the Mission Dialogue (I'm pretty sure I did), hes on the upper level of DS9's promenade, he should have circle around him on the minimap.
Unless I missed something, the only clue I got was that there was trouble in the Trivas System. On going there.... nothing. Only after PMing you did I know this involved going to DS9 :)

Quote:

Edit: Crap, I forgot to move my spawn point.... Its right in the middle of a Mob..
...was fun!

:D

EDIT: Just took the mish again. I stand corrected. It does say go to DS9 on selecting the mission.

Archived Post 12-02-2010 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirkfat (Post 3199285)
With the Foundry up for so short of a time, I doubt that any that have been made are worth playing.

At this stage, it's all about testing. Enjoyment? Pah! :)

Archived Post 12-02-2010 04:39 PM

If anyone is having trouble finding missions, it's worth stopping being a Foundry reviewer and then becoming one again. Seems like some old data was mucking up my search settings.

Archived Post 12-02-2010 04:42 PM

This is true

Quote:

Originally Posted by divycom (Post 3199325)
If anyone is having trouble finding missions, it's worth stopping being a Foundry reviewer and then becoming one again. Seems like some old data was mucking up my search settings.

Archived Post 12-02-2010 04:50 PM

Tried the Mirror mission, as well as the developer mission. But I haven't been able to get into either since the Foundry went offline. I dunno if it has to be online for the mission to work, or if it is just the lag I am getting trying to zone.... be nice if the search window worked a little better so we can find missions just by clicking "new" or "top rated" so far I get nothing, unless I type in a name.

Archived Post 12-02-2010 05:48 PM

I played your mirror mission, it was pretty cool.

I've got one up, it's a bit of a rough draft, but it's called Uninfected.

Archived Post 12-02-2010 07:24 PM

I Played Uninfected It was pretty fun! I got all the way threw the ground Undine but when it came time to talk to whats her face(borg girl) i could not find her. Good start can't wait to see what people can do with some more time.