||12-03-2010 04:26 PM
Foundry Known Issues - Dec. 3, 2010
There are some bugs that have been found in Closed Beta that have not been fixed on the current Tribble build. Of those bugs, here are some you may run across:
- Internal Server Error: You may run across this error message when you attempt to Preview a map or mission from the Foundry Editor. The current workaround: Delete your current Create Content character (Make 100% sure you're on the Create Content tab!) and create a new character. This character will still be able to access all of your Foundry projects.
- List of available maps / assets shows up empty: This can happen from time to time. The current workaround: Exit and restart the Star Trek Online game client.
- Stay away from the following maps: Starbase 24 and Kassae Ground have no map, making it difficult to place objects. They will be disabled in the next build. Coral Clearing and Alien Mountains 01 may disconnect your client if you attempt to use these maps.
- Unnamed Ground Detail objects: These are known and will be fixed in a future build.
- Search: There is currently no “default search”, so the Community Authored search tab will not show any results until a search is performed by the player.
- Search: The “Hot” and “New” search types are not fully hooked up, so they will produce the same results as “Top Rated.”