Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   The Foundry for Star Trek Online - Discussion & Feedback (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=204)
-   -   Best Mission? (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=192388)

Archived Post 12-08-2010 10:40 AM

Best Mission?
 
What is the best one you run into so far? The search engine seems limited to key words or letters. People might not get to play the great mission found because the way the search system works. So Names please.
what is the best mission you have found so far?

Archived Post 12-08-2010 12:07 PM

you can do a search for minimum rated content which is quite helpful.

so go to custom and then select minimum -maybe 4 stars (or what ever you want).

selecting no minimum should bring up all missions.

Archived Post 12-08-2010 12:11 PM

I think my favourite so far (although i have not played loads) was 'The Longing'. i found it quite enjoyable.

Archived Post 12-08-2010 12:34 PM

Blind
 
I did see that option were is it? There is still a problem of without having a name of Fred Flintstones mission how would seach for it? Letter combos seach help a little but that is about all.

Archived Post 12-08-2010 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
I think my favourite so far (although i have not played loads) was 'The Longing'. i found it quite enjoyable.

Is that Rachel Garrett's?

Archived Post 12-08-2010 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sleeves
I did see that option were is it? There is still a problem of without having a name of Fred Flintstones mission how would seach for it? Letter combos seach help a little but that is about all.

It is in custom searches. You can set a minimum star rating. Set it to 4 stars and it'll only show missions with a rating of greater than 4 stars.

Yes, greater than. Currently bugged, won't show ones with exactly a 4 star rating. To see those, you've got to look for a minimum of 3 stars or lower.

Archived Post 12-08-2010 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darren_Kitlor
Is that Rachel Garrett's?

yes it is.

Archived Post 12-08-2010 01:38 PM

Dont really have a favorite at the moment. Defiantly some good missions out there :P

Archived Post 12-08-2010 02:03 PM

My favourite so far has got to be "The Worst of All Worlds". Would have liked a tad more space combat though.

Archived Post 12-08-2010 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tai_Juin
My favourite so far has got to be "The Worst of All Worlds". Would have liked a tad more space combat though.

That's my favorite too. A very well done mission.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:43 PM.