Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Klingon Gameplay (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   Now its Krafting!!! Hahahahahahaha !!!!! KDF (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=192863)

Archived Post 12-10-2010 04:42 PM

Now its Krafting!!! Hahahahahahaha !!!!! KDF

A noisy workshop some where in the universe..

Keep Krafting! DO not stop!

"garbled yell from the krafting portals"

No I don't know where it came from? wHO CARES kRAFT kRfaRTFT!! dAMN YOUR HIDES!!!

"garbled "

Well by Kahless's left one, why didn't you say so? NOBody should Kraft while sober!!!
(SLAMS! back a goblet of Bloodwine, spilling it everywhere)
"mumble mumble"

What? No Problem just put more shielding and thicker armor on it.....
"mummble" "mumble"

Well who's going to see the burns under the plating?
Greth'orssss gates warrior- HAve a drink a get back to KRAfting!!!

Archived Post 12-10-2010 05:06 PM

Krafting is more than Crafting! :D

Archived Post 12-10-2010 05:47 PM

Oooohhhhh If they only knew.

GEt Back to Krafting!!

Archived Post 12-11-2010 11:13 AM

I guess that means more Dakka for the KDF.

Archived Post 12-11-2010 09:17 PM

As if moar Dakka is bad.

Archived Post 12-11-2010 09:18 PM

Actually I think Krafting will be most beneficial to new KDF. I was all psyched with my Lt.Gen to get raiding, looting, pillaging, and craft....sorry, KRAFTING. The first three were and are a BLAST. (Having to coordinate 4 ships to be able to beat Eriksson and get the bonus, and having it work like a charm on the first try, worth every minute)

However after pillaging Fed alts for -their- crafting materials because I didn't want to crawl around the T'Ong Nebula for two weeks straight to get enough red mats to level up crafting... =/ And then finding out that...well....I couldn't craft anything better then what I had....Ah well....

But despite that downer, I do love these additions on the whole!

Archived Post 12-12-2010 12:29 AM

The Aegis Technology set on Tribble is going to be craftible isn't it? It sure looks sweet.

Archived Post 12-12-2010 01:35 AM

Krafting has the uncomparible awesomeness of DISRUPTORZ! :cool:

Archived Post 12-12-2010 01:39 AM

Looks like I have to put leveling and collecting badges on hold for all of my toons to get crafting up fast because Ageis is gonna make a mess of PvP. Are the Ageis upgrades bind on pickup, or can I mail them from my Fed to my Klings?

Archived Post 12-12-2010 02:08 AM

Quote:

Looks like I have to put leveling and collecting badges on hold for all of my toons to get crafting up fast because Ageis is gonna make a mess of PvP. Are the Ageis upgrades bind on pickup, or can I mail them from my Fed to my Klings?
Currently, they appear to be Bind on Pick-Up. I suppose it will stay that way, since all craft goods are supposed to be sellable.
It will be interesting to see how the market for them develops.