Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (
-   The Academy (
-   -   Quick question (

Archived Post 12-10-2010 04:04 PM

Quick question
This may be a dumb question but I noticed some players with armor on and I guess kits have a hologram look to them. What are these and where can I find them?

Archived Post 12-10-2010 04:17 PM

Armor you eventually will pick up as a loot item and when you equip it you'll be wearing it. If you want to hide it simply right-click and choose hide. The holographic ones aren't armor, they are science kits. Only science officers can use them. I think in the higher levels you can find the science kits that sort of look like holographic armor.

Archived Post 12-10-2010 04:42 PM

ah ok thanks

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:08 AM.