Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   PvP Gameplay (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   Klingons are STILL too strong!!! (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=193246)

Archived Post 12-12-2010 11:48 AM

Klingons are STILL too strong!!!

The klingons have been given too man advantages for far too long. They have been given the Fed's photonic technology, which is nowhere near cannon. They have been given fighters when due to cannon storyline, the Federation was the INVENTOR of the space fighter with the Valkyrie and Peregrine space fighters. ALL of the klingon vessels can use dual canons, and the carriers are nearly freaking invincible. You can barely put a scratch on those stupid things, especially when you have a whole armada on you from ONE SHIP.

Archived Post 12-12-2010 11:57 AM

Actually, your a wee off the mark II's there amigo......I have no problem blowin them up in PvP...just as they have no problem blowin me up in PvP

Live with it, some days your the bug, and some days your the windshield.

Learn from your mistakes....and you will puncture hulls left and right. Trust me. If you need help with a build, there are lots of very smart kling.......:D....i mean people that are willing to help.

Klingons are not OP, nor are the Feds. 1st time in a while that they are actually on even keel....to a point.

I and many others are willing to help....just let us know.

Archived Post 12-12-2010 12:46 PM

yep another capt kirk post played nothin but pve till he maxed out then claims klings are OP.

fact dude i play both sides & am by far not the best at pvp but i can beat klings on my fed toons
can beat klings on my klingon toon.

My klingon fleet plays vs feds & klings regular there are a good few fed players that know how to beat klings.

my msg to you is simple learn to play dont come on the forums QQ`ing please.

edit:

Oh and another point is this how many times am i going to have to read from fed only players of how unfair it is that all klings can mount cannons.
i can count on 1 hand the amount of klingon players i have actual seen mounting cannons on anything other than bops & raptors.
WHY you may ask simple negs , vorcha & carriers simply do NOT have the turn rate viable to use cannons
& whats the point of fitting cannons when they would only be in use one third of the time if your lucky.

Archived Post 12-12-2010 01:07 PM

Im not talking powers, cause I know those turn the table. Im talking tech, previous canon, and how its been twisted in terms of what cryptic has done. It doesnt match what'sbeen done in the past.

That and I think a fleet full of CANNON ABLE ships vs. a fleet full of one specific ship cannon able ships is a little stupid.

Archived Post 12-12-2010 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ilaniol (Post 3220484)
edit:
Oh and another point is this how many times am i going to have to read from fed only players of how unfair it is that all klings can mount cannons.
i can count on 1 hand the amount of klingon players i have actual seen mounting cannons on anything other than bops & raptors.
WHY you may ask simple negs , vorcha & carriers simply do NOT have the turn rate viable to use cannons
& whats the point of fitting cannons when they would only be in use one third of the time if your lucky.

True, you will very rarely see Klingon cruisers using DHC's
& the best Raptor pilot I know uses beams.There are all kids of Stickied threads about how to PVP, read them & try again.Klingons are not OP. Don't believe me, Roll one & see for yourself

Archived Post 12-12-2010 01:43 PM

To the OP: I suggest you roll a Klingon before you start complaining. Be sure to let us know how much you enjoyed flying a cruiser with cannons. This should be a riot.

Archived Post 12-12-2010 01:49 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBms7u7wWbY bird of pray getting 1shotted, nerf!

Archived Post 12-12-2010 02:34 PM

It's not canon so it isn't fair! Rawr!

Archived Post 12-12-2010 02:43 PM

FYI
Tissue is on sale at Walmart...

Archived Post 12-12-2010 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedPhoenix32 (Post 3220421)
The klingons have been given too man advantages for far too long. They have been given the Fed's photonic technology, which is nowhere near cannon. They have been given fighters when due to cannon storyline, the Federation was the INVENTOR of the space fighter with the Valkyrie and Peregrine space fighters. ALL of the klingon vessels can use dual canons, and the carriers are nearly freaking invincible. You can barely put a scratch on those stupid things, especially when you have a whole armada on you from ONE SHIP.

I suggest you read the link in my sig, direct from the Devs.