Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Galactic News Network (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Scheduled Maintenance (December 15, 2010) (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=193741)

Archived Post 12-15-2010 04:17 PM

Scheduled Maintenance (December 15, 2010)

Greetings, Captains!

We will be bringing down Star Trek Online on Thursday, December 16th from 3AM PDT to 5AM PDT (10AM to 12PM UTC) in order to perform maintenance. We will update this thread once the maintenance has been completed.

Thank you,
The Star Trek Online Team

Archived Post 12-15-2010 04:20 PM

Hopefully you'll fix the perma-spawning data node in T'Ong that pops in the exact same spot every 30 seconds.

Archived Post 12-15-2010 04:39 PM

anyone know when the borg equipment is to be released on holodeck? maybe this is it.

Archived Post 12-15-2010 04:50 PM

New races or anything new in C-Store ?

Archived Post 12-15-2010 05:29 PM

Should be the Nausican ship according to the calendar.

Archived Post 12-15-2010 05:34 PM

Foundry

Was hoping for Foundry update. oh well take what I can get.

Archived Post 12-15-2010 05:39 PM

let me get this straight you doing maintance but not fixing any of the existing bugs. your not even fixing the server timeouts. on the halo deck. i see some fixes and stuff going on in tribble but nothing to do with the halo deck. i see less and less devs talking to the people other then on tribble. this is not a good sign. this maintance needs a patch. i know it dont have one but it needs one. a major one.

Archived Post 12-15-2010 06:21 PM

Quack

A lot of the problems we are having on holodeck are related to the server its self. The guys at Cryptic know a lot more about severer architecture and game design than you or myself. By doing this maintenance they will probably be fixing a good number of the bugs.

On a side note: The Dev's have been talking to the people on Foundry and Tribble because th have constructive things to say, they are not whining and complaining and telling Cryptic how to do their jobs.

Archived Post 12-15-2010 07:37 PM

Why is it that whenever the good as good can get Devs tells us there's gonna be maintenance, there is always someone asking for 'more more more' stuff. If something is coming, I'm sure there would be release notes or something posted for us to salivate over :D

Archived Post 12-15-2010 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captain_quack
let me get this straight you doing maintance but not fixing any of the existing bugs. your not even fixing the server timeouts. on the halo deck. i see some fixes and stuff going on in tribble but nothing to do with the halo deck. i see less and less devs talking to the people other then on tribble. this is not a good sign. this maintance needs a patch. i know it dont have one but it needs one. a major one.

Who's to say there isn't a server side patch? Who's to say there isn't a client patch? They have patched the client before without saying there will be a patch :p