Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Controls, User Interface, and the STO Gateway (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=126)
-   -   Captain's chair function. (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=193961)

Archived Post 12-17-2010 11:38 AM

Captain's chair function.

After using the new feature of being able to click to sit down on the captains chair on the interior view of the bridge I did notice that the character just sits there now you may not of thought of this next part what could be a cool idea.Now there some of us who like to role play sometimes here in the sto community and i think that instead of having on the drop down menu the emote for sitting (capt chair) etc as it looks funny if you now try this on your current captains chair on the bridge.If you was able to take those 3 emotes and add it to the bridge captains chair thus freeing up 3 spaces were you could maybe in the future add something else on the c-store anyway this is my idea as it would make good sence and also look rearly cooler when your sittiing in your captains chair and being able to do one of the 3 emotes without having to get out of your chair.any ideas on this?:)

Archived Post 12-17-2010 12:34 PM

I'm not following exactly what you are wanting, but once you sit in the chair, try using other emotes. You won't just be sitting there anymore.

Archived Post 12-17-2010 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vultashi
After using the new feature of being able to click to sit down on the captains chair on the interior view of the bridge I did notice that the character just sits there now you may not of thought of this next part what could be a cool idea.Now there some of us who like to role play sometimes here in the sto community and i think that instead of having on the drop down menu the emote for sitting (capt chair) etc as it looks funny if you now try this on your current captains chair on the bridge.If you was able to take those 3 emotes and add it to the bridge captains chair thus freeing up 3 spaces were you could maybe in the future add something else on the c-store anyway this is my idea as it would make good sence and also look rearly cooler when your sittiing in your captains chair and being able to do one of the 3 emotes without having to get out of your chair.any ideas on this?:)

Punctuation.

Archived Post 12-17-2010 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sprint01
Punctuation.

Well ok get your character use the sit in chair function then from the emote drop down menu click the one that says Sit (captain) and prey tell the rest of us what happens and no puntuation if you dont like it dont read it im sorry I wasnt good at writting at school so no.Oh btw ive found a bug ingame that ive reported many times months ago shall I put it on youtube for all to see its rendered and ready to upload? That way the devs can see the problem?

Ok what im going to do is video what I was meaning that way you can see the problem unless noones seen it yet that is.

no troll sorry I will be sending the yt link in a mail to cryptic that way they alone can see it for the bugged mission that is that way they can see what happens ingame and get a better insight its all as well putting a ticket in saying this doesnt work but seeing it at game level would be an asset dont you think.

Archived Post 12-17-2010 02:03 PM

This is rich. You gotta be a troll. Please be a troll.

Archived Post 12-17-2010 03:06 PM

No troll anyway I'm uploading the problematic mission with the crew i was having and only those from cryptic will get permission to see it sorry everyone else I dont want the whole world to see as people might think im discreditting the game when I'm not its just a simple report but in video even better to see whats happening than type it I say then they can say " aha theres the problem miss placement of crew while teleporting to planet".:eek:

Archived Post 12-23-2010 02:39 PM

An update of my idea for capts chair.

Just sat and tried to explain in video formate my idea I had before so heres link below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIRCtazQyL4

for all to see please comment I never get offended.:)

Archived Post 12-23-2010 03:08 PM

If you expect people to take the time to read your post, please use proper punctuation. It makes communicating your ideas and thoughts that much easier.