Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   KDF Future (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=194225)

Archived Post 12-19-2010 05:33 PM

KDF Future

So, what does everyone see will happen in the storyline for STO?

Although I would like to see J'Empok get kicked off and perhaps a new Klingon war where KDF chars can choose which sides they wish to be on Duras vs Martok in a STO Klingon Civil war, can anyone see this happening? :D

Archived Post 12-19-2010 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phantom247
So, what does everyone see will happen in the storyline for STO?

Although I would like to see J'Empok get kicked off and perhaps a new Klingon war where KDF chars can choose which sides they wish to be on Duras vs Martok in a STO Klingon Civil war, can anyone see this happening? :D

I don't know why people enjoy seeing their favorite story plots recycled over and over again. Seems as though it would become tiring after a while. Why not just savor it for what it was and move on?

I like were Cryptic has positioned the Klingons in STO. With the new alliances of the KDF, the Klingon Empire is more complex than ever before. I think there is room to tell some pretty dynamic stories. I would rather see that then a copy/paste recycled story line.

Instead of house vs. house, what about dealing with issues like Gorn rebels? Nausicaan mercenaries? An internal war within the empire is too easy and, imo, lazy.

Archived Post 12-19-2010 06:15 PM

perhaps at episode 10, but I'd think your at war for the forseeable future.

Archived Post 12-19-2010 06:22 PM

Well in the next few months the KDF will destroy earth spacedock and start to have a permament presence on earth.
There will be an ongoing daily where the KDF will try to make humans their pets and such. Nothing official on how that will be implemented.

According to what I have seen, the feds are losing the war.

The feds will have a new set of dailies to replace what they already have but it is basicallly doing a quest then typing in "QQ Carrier" or "QQ Battle CloaK" or "QQ Batleths" for example.

Archived Post 12-19-2010 06:24 PM

until the federation says enough is enough, and let the klingons play with the borg :D

no really something will happen and the federation will turn the tide back to status quo.

Archived Post 12-19-2010 09:25 PM

I like the Klingons as they are now, the nemesis of of the Federation. No peace in our time. Warrior against warrior. [Chang] As it was always meant to be. [/Chang]

Archived Post 12-19-2010 10:33 PM

I'd like to see something revolving around the Nausicaans, Orions, Letheans or Gorn. Maybe even something involving joined Trills which might help explain their presence. (teehee a trill story only playable to klingons, that'll ruffle a few starfleet feathers)

Archived Post 12-19-2010 10:43 PM

I hope Drex gains some of the honour, respect and dignity that made his father truly great and then kills J'mpok under the right of vengeance.

Archived Post 12-20-2010 01:31 AM

If Drex wouldn't be dead he could :(.

IMO I would like to see a more tone on the Klingon Federation war, by now there is to few plots there on Klingon side.

Archived Post 12-20-2010 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Staran (Post 3234677)
According to what I have seen, the feds are losing the war.

There's a war going on? Why wasn't I notified?! I want Quinn's head on the tip of a Bat'leth and hung on the wall of the Great Hall for all to see. The Federation shall fall under the bootheels of the mighty Klingon Empire!

Q'apla!