Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   The Foundry for Star Trek Online - Bug Reports (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=212)
-   -   Rating system Bugged (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=194673)

Archived Post 12-23-2010 04:47 AM

Rating system Bugged
 
I played a few foundry missions tonight, and on all of them, I could not change the rating from three.

I noticed in some of the rating comments that other people are having the same problem.

Archived Post 12-23-2010 01:15 PM

This is a known issue that we hope to have fixed quite soon. :)

Archived Post 12-23-2010 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
This is a known issue that we hope to have fixed quite soon. :)

Cool, can you fix the NPC mob ship costuming error, too? Specifically, if you take a fed mob of npc ships and costume them as Undine, the fed mob still appears uncostumed as fed ships.

Thanks.

Archived Post 12-23-2010 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boglejam (Post 3241974)
Cool, can you fix the NPC mob ship costuming error, too? Specifically, if you take a fed mob of npc ships and costume them as Undine, the fed mob still appears uncostumed as fed ships.

Thanks.

I replied to this in another thread dedicated to this issue. We know about it and it will be fixed.

Archived Post 12-23-2010 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
I replied to this in another thread dedicated to this issue. We know about it and it will be fixed.

And thats why you are the coolest of the cool. Thanks again and merry _______. (insert appropriate holiday for you in the blank).


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:50 PM.