Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=200)
-   -   Grumba Seige Ship???? (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=194701)

Archived Post 12-23-2010 10:11 AM

Grumba Seige Ship????
 
I thought it was sappose to come out today... where is it cryptic :rolleyes:

Archived Post 12-23-2010 10:13 AM

Its Grumba! , damnit! (points to those who get the semi-reference)


seriuosly I do not know.

Archived Post 12-23-2010 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXLocutusXx
I thought it was sappose to come out today... where is it cryptic :rolleyes:

What about the "Death Star Ship?"

Haha yeah I thought it was supposed to be released today too.



But seriously, why is Cryptic putting a ship in game with a super laser like the Death Star....? :confused: :rolleyes:

Archived Post 12-23-2010 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roach (Post 3241686)
Its Grumba! , damnit! (points to those who get the semi-reference)


seriuosly I do not know.


Eddie Murphy on SNL - "I'm Gumbi, damnit !!" :p

Archived Post 12-23-2010 10:18 AM

It's been recalled
 
As I posted in another thread....

It's been recalled since it's having a problem with power braking failures.....

..... The feds are complaining it cannot be stopped

Archived Post 12-23-2010 10:24 AM

Since the sale starts tomorrow I assume it, and the TMP uniforms, will be added to the C-Store tomorrow after 11 AM PST - or possibly today after 11 AM PST. 11 being the time they usually release new content to the C-Store.

Archived Post 12-23-2010 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RKRider
As I posted in another thread....

It's been recalled since it's having a problem with power braking failures.....

..... The feds are complaining it cannot be stopped

Toyota Grumba

Archived Post 12-23-2010 10:27 AM

its also a level 51 ship so it should be available via emblems and tokens. thats would suggest a patch and we have had no patch today.

i dont remember anyone actually saying it would be today just in time for the sale, and the sale starts tomorrow.

Archived Post 12-23-2010 10:29 AM

Oh, if I were a betting man I'd say it would be up within the next half hour :)

Archived Post 12-23-2010 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
its also a level 51 ship so it should be available via emblems and tokens. thats would suggest a patch and we have had no patch today.

It could have been in yesterday's patch but not activated yet.

Quote:

i dont remember anyone actually saying it would be today just in time for the sale, and the sale starts tomorrow.
The sale email mentions that it won't qualify for the 20% discount, nor will the TMP uniforms. That implies it will be on sale when the sale begins.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:42 PM.