Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Builds, Powers, and Game Mechanics (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   Female Caitian Hair (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=194931)

Archived Post 12-24-2010 08:55 PM

Female Caitian Hair
 
Can I get hair for my female Caitian. One of the few times we've seen a Caitian was M'Ress on TAS and she had hair!

Archived Post 12-25-2010 04:47 AM

Cryptic is still working on the new hair physics. Don't worry, soon all you furries will get the perfect overly sexualized humanoid animals that you fantasize about all day.

Archived Post 12-25-2010 06:31 AM

That's good. She's already in a 7of9 body suit but my imagination can only go so far, lol!

Archived Post 12-28-2010 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forgotten-Nemesis (Post 3244577)
Cryptic is still working on the new hair physics. Don't worry, soon all you furries will get the perfect overly sexualized humanoid animals that you fantasize about all day.

New hair physics....hm....I just hope they don't hit a temporal anomoly and take us back to the 80s.

Archived Post 12-29-2010 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrincessKatrina (Post 3250115)
New hair physics....hm....I just hope they don't hit a temporal anomoly and take us back to the 80s.

And what wouldn't be awesome about that?

Archived Post 01-06-2011 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloriousDawn
And what wouldn't be awesome about that?

80s huh? Just as there's the line, "what would God need with a Starship", what would a cat need with leg warmers?

Archived Post 01-06-2011 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mos6507 (Post 3268010)
80s huh? Just as there's the line, "what would God need with a Starship", what would a cat need with leg warmers?

From my experience with cats, they would actually want ear warmers; thus the reason they are always sticking their heads up inside lampshades when the lamps are on. One of them likes to situate her head directly beneath the bulb, with her ears going up either side of it. :)

Archived Post 01-14-2011 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mos6507 (Post 3268010)
80s huh? Just as there's the line, "what would God need with a Starship", what would a cat need with leg warmers?

I dont know i seem to remember a certain cadillac cat from the heathcliff cartoon sporting some leg warmers and liking them.:cool: sure she didnt need them but she wanted them.

as for the "Cryptic is still working on the new hair physics. Don't worry, soon all you furries will get the perfect overly sexualized humanoid animals that you fantasize about all day. " While I like humanoid overly sexualized most anything... she had hair... she had a full head of hair not a mane but hair, to not offer a cannon look seems wierd if not wrong to me.

Archived Post 01-15-2011 03:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thunderchase (Post 3284508)
I dont know i seem to remember a certain cadillac cat from the heathcliff cartoon sporting some leg warmers and liking them.:cool: sure she didnt need them but she wanted them.

as for the "Cryptic is still working on the new hair physics. Don't worry, soon all you furries will get the perfect overly sexualized humanoid animals that you fantasize about all day. " While I like humanoid overly sexualized most anything... she had hair... she had a full head of hair not a mane but hair, to not offer a cannon look seems wierd if not wrong to me.

Yeah I don't think its entirely a furry issue...just that the female caitians had manes..like Lt. Mress is all. Seems silly that it wasnt offered is all I think most are saying.

Archived Post 01-15-2011 07:57 AM

A space hair parasite nommed up all the Caitain hair.

Cryptic is hunting down the nasty critters but it is taking longer than anticipated as their quest for parasite stomping has led them to a crusade to provide more resiliant and dandruff free hair to all.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:18 PM.