Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Jem'Har Mutiny!!!! (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=196144)

Archived Post 01-04-2011 04:22 PM

Jem'Har Mutiny!!!!

ok listen to this... while i was on patrol, i ran into two Battleships, both of them were locking on me, suddenly one started to target their own, Open fired on Battleship the fired on BS untargeted me and locked on the one that fired on them and fired back. bam, it was big fight between both Battleships, sudden i find myself smack in middle of Large Battleship Fleet that arrived and fired on them and other side fired on them, it was litterally crazy, i'm first one to saw the battle unfold it appears here's been an Civil War going on. if so.. why?

Archived Post 01-04-2011 04:24 PM

Umm...you do know there is a BO power that makes enemies target each other, right?

Archived Post 01-04-2011 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boglejam (Post 3263619)
Umm...you do know there is a BO power that makes enemies target each other, right?

no, i don't have any BO like that, it was all Pure NPCs targeting each other

Archived Post 01-04-2011 04:28 PM

Another epic Superlink1 thread

Archived Post 01-04-2011 04:28 PM

Well there was that episode where the Jem were freed by Bashir... but it seems to like you hit the sci officer skill that confuses there sensor arrays... and one of them had photonic fleet.

Archived Post 01-04-2011 04:41 PM

Knowing what mission/patrol you did might help us figure it out and avoid something as simple as your lateness in this thread http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=193652

Also kudos on changing your sig, but having "cryptic" printed on your avatar, and saying "Cryptic In-game Community Rep" on the first line of your sig (only explaining it on the 6th line, past the limit for sigs I might add), is close to violating several rules. I'm not a spiteful person, so I will refrain from reporting it, for now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by captnwan (Post 3263626)

QFT

Archived Post 01-04-2011 05:02 PM

I'm kind of interested in knowing what mission he's talking about.
Quote:

Also kudos on changing your sig, but having "cryptic" printed on your avatar, and saying "Cryptic In-game Community Rep" on the first line of your sig (only explaining it on the 6th line, past the limit for sigs I might add), is close to violating several rules. I'm not a spiteful person, so I will refrain from reporting it, for now.
Yeah, OP you might want to change that. Its a bit pretentious or did I miss an election or something?

Also if thats your real name, I would advise against posting it on the internet. Seriously.

Quote:

Well, yeah. But I still want to know what mission he's talking about.

Archived Post 01-04-2011 06:42 PM

During the Pi Canis Sortie mission that involves taking out the Federation satellites that look like Klingon satellites for some reason, I've had the Fed ships target the satellite they're supposed to be guarding, on occasion. It's just a wee bit silly, but ultimately irrelevant, as they die where they are...and their warp core breach explosion destroys the satellite anyway. :)

Archived Post 01-05-2011 01:16 AM

this thread has made me smile on so many levels.

Archived Post 01-05-2011 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maschinengeist (Post 3263818)
During the Pi Canis Sortie mission that involves taking out the Federation satellites that look like Klingon satellites for some reason, I've had the Fed ships target the satellite they're supposed to be guarding, on occasion. It's just a wee bit silly, but ultimately irrelevant, as they die where they are...and their warp core breach explosion destroys the satellite anyway. :)

That's because they ARE Klingons Sats.
When you play the Federation mission (I think it's a Patrol) you get onto the map and destroy the Klingon Sats.
So since they practically just reused the map for the Klingons and changed the objectives and enemies but kept the Sats the NPC ships fire on what are essentially still Klingon Sats, even to them.