Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   when will we see the next engineering report (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=196809)

Archived Post 01-10-2011 08:27 PM

when will we see the next engineering report

Hi Dan when will we see the next engineering report?
can you give any time lines on that thanks

Archived Post 01-10-2011 08:34 PM

this week.

at worst case scenario, the 15th is this week and we'll get the January one.

Archived Post 01-10-2011 08:34 PM

I'm wondering the same thing. I thought it'd be up today but I guess it got pushed back again.:(

Archived Post 01-10-2011 08:43 PM

it will probably be postponed until next month.

Archived Post 01-10-2011 08:44 PM

It will be coming soon, if not tonight. Just be patient a bit longer. :)

Archived Post 01-10-2011 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jas-
It will be coming soon, if not tonight. Just be patient a bit longer. :)

Hmm...not like there's anything else we could do. This thing is beyond late.

Archived Post 01-10-2011 09:52 PM

Dtshal's pretty much posted major elements of the engineering report over the last couple of weeks already. Not really that much need for the December one anymore really and only a few days till the 15th hits...

Archived Post 01-10-2011 09:57 PM

I know it is late, but the holidays were here, he was very ill, and they have been really busy since getting back after the holidays. Complaining about the wait isn't going to get him to post it any faster. He'll post it when it's ready and when he has a few minutes. I want to see it too, quite a bit. Okay, really badly. lol It'll be posted, I suggest we just give him whatever time he needs to get to it. The sky won't fall if it isn't tonight.

Archived Post 01-10-2011 10:02 PM

Quote:

I know it is late, but the holidays were here, he was very ill, and they have been really busy since getting back after the holidays. Complaining about the wait isn't going to get him to post it any faster. He'll post it when it's ready and when he has a few minutes. I want to see it too, quite a bit. Okay, really badly. lol It'll be posted, I suggest we just give him whatever time he needs to get to it. The sky won't fall if it isn't tonight.

I'm as antsy as the rest of you. I've been checking for a new report day in and day out. Please bring one out soon.

Archived Post 01-10-2011 10:14 PM

Quote:

The sky won't fall if it isn't tonight.

Lies!

Quote:

Venkman: This city is headed for a disaster of biblical proportions.
Mayor: What do you mean, biblical?
Ray: What he means is Old Testament, Mr. Mayor... real Wrath-of-God-type stuff. Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies.
Venkman: Rivers and seas boiling!
Egon: 40 years of darkness, earthquakes, volcanos.
Winston:The dead rising from the grave!
Venkman: Human sacrifice, dogs and cats, living together... mass hysteria!
/10char